Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: Escape From Tarkov ESP after 1 month - 02/02/2019 review

Escape From Tarkov ESP after 1 month - 02/02/2019 review

Hello!

I have been using the EFT ESP hack for a bit more than a month now, since late december. I have survived the new year's eve ban wave, albeit the fact I only had used the hack for a few days (and attempted to look as legit as possible, as I still do).
    I never really came across a detailed and insightful review of the hack, so here's mine

Cool stuff about it:
    - Worth the price and coupled with some skill and common sense, it works wonders
    - Saveable presets, very customizable settings
    - Lots of key-togglable filters, including custom item filters (though I haven't tried this one out myself)
    - Max lighting mode
    - Is able to show scav players, USEC and BEAR players all of a different color
    - Is able to show individual items in containers! hnng
    - Skeleton/box color change when you have a direct line of sight with the enemy, though I wish it was more reactive

Uncool stuff about it:
    - When enemy players stand close to eachother, the UI becomes a clusterfug as the ESP's text inevitably overlaps (Especially when playing on big maps, and if the players are of the same faction as you then can't toggle the ESP for each)
    - Sometimes the ESP blinds you when ADSing on an enemy (Maybe automatically change the transparency of the ESP when you use right click?)
    - The ESP is tricky to use with magnified optics as it doesn't take the picture in picture system of scopes into account
    - The ESP is less accurate when you have a glass visor on, it's a bit off
    - After alt-tabbing, for a small portion of the time the keybinds will become unresponsive and you'll have to restart the game and the hack
    - If dead bodies were already present on the map after joining the raid, they won't show in your ESP
    - Unable to show the content of dead bodies using the ESP, even though there's a configurable bind for it it never worked for me
    - Not really a complaint, but an enemy can still sneak up on you if he's not in your direct field of view as the hack has no radar (So situational awareness is still very important!)

My tips:
    - Set the hack max render distance for everything to 500m tops. Will help with UI cluster and lag in big maps. Long distance snipers are rare.
    - Do hatchling suicide runs. Anything to keep your stats steady and legit looking, or even crappy. My ratio is of about 3.5 (scav kills are taken into account iirc), I have a ~40% survival rate.
    - Try to make your playstyle look legit as well, when you're using the hack in a serious manner.
    - MOSINS ON FACTORY. Use Mosins, they're cheap and 7.62x54 has very good armor penetration. Farm fully geared players with it, combined with the hack filling your stash will be very easy.
    - Read the hack instructions. My friend for instance didn't even know it was recommended to put the hack on an USB drive.

And voilĂ*. :>
    If I edit the post at some point with some major changes, I'll mention it below.
    Last edited by TrashPandd; 02-03-2019 at 07:42 PM.

Private
    Did you use the aimbot with minimal settings?

Quote Originally Posted by KVS View Post
    Did you use the aimbot with minimal settings?
    Nope! As I mentionned, I'm using the ESP only version.

How do I display / view the in-game hack configuration menu? I have the only version of ESP

Thank u

Escape From Tarkov ESP after 1 month - 02/02/2019 review JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Insert

Thanks SSJason ��

Escape From Tarkov ESP after 1 month - 02/02/2019 review JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    No problem.