The menu is very easy to use. The loader is very smartly made, if your game exe gets bugged, it will detected it and give u a warning about it, so u dont get banned. This is a huge plus !

Now the esp, it is very good. One minor less point about it, is the see trough boxes around that cannot seem to be disabled, which sometimes make it hard to read any of the esp at all.
The aimbot does exactly what it's suppose to do, it aims at the selected target that u choose in the menu, and it responds quickly.
The most fun though is the summon items. Helps a lot in missions, just spawn the mission item. Weapons summon is a bit bugged i think. Only 2 weapons spawn with ammo, the rest spawns without.
Still good money though when u summon high end weapons and sell it.
The summon of crates is very bugged, you are unable to open them at all. The crates only show the top of it, when u click search, they either vanish or nothing happens.
Most items, that u wish to summon, summon well, and this has saved my life times haha.
From the memory hacks, only unlimited sprint and lightsource work. The rest does not work.

Let me give a score. 1 is bad and 10 is superb.
1. Esp (7/10)
2. Aimbot (10/10)
3. Summon (6/10)
4. Memory hacks (8/10)

When you read my text about everything, that is what i based my score on.
I've been an online game cheater for more then 10 years, so i do have the experience to make an honest review. I do highly recommend the hack.
Hope you enjoyed reading !