Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Escape From Tarkov Review - Not Undetectable

Escape From Tarkov Review - Not Undetectable

I had the Escape From Tarkov Hacks, they were wonderful. To be honest I only used the ESP because my aim is pretty good. The hack was everything I expected and more so well done.

Only had one issue... it is not undetected. Just received a perma-ban from the game. Please adjust status page if possible to help people who bought the game not lose money. The games anti-cheat is now live and I must say it is pretty damn good. I knew the risk of hacking and I'm not complaining, however, it is now a detected cheat.

10/10 for the hacks, please try and make undetectable - thanks.

-Flix

Escape From Tarkov Review - Not Undetectable JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    You get banned for being too obvious sir. And no where on the site does it say "undetectable" as your title says. The cheat is undetected.

When I say undetectable I mean in its current state. In a game like EFT there is no reporting system, no overwatch style of review, no "kill-cam", no kill-feed and there's absolutely no way I was obvious. Just stating that this hack is now detectable by the games anti-cheat software.

Private
    There are ways to report people as their moderators clearly state in every thread to email evidence to their support. Also the devs play the game aswell so if you are being obvious by flying around, watching people through walls, or anything that would construe as if you are cheating they can and will issue a manual ban. I've been testing the cheat since before it was released for sale here and injecting and playing for over an hour each day in main menu along with a few raids each day to confirm there is no detection along with speaking directly with the coder to confirm it was not detected which he's even pushed more and more security in to the cheat.

At this time the cheat is not detected and I've confirmed it is not detected especially with my global inventory sitting at now 5 M4A1's decked out, 1 SKS decked out, and even more high end loot I've obtained off of scavenging from dead players and SCAVs.

Last edited by Drakoni; 09-06-2017 at 11:02 PM.

I'm not arguing my case, people just need to be aware of this constantly changing game and be careful using this. I know all the risks of using hacks in a game and in my opinion only using esp I did nothing obvious what-so-ever. Thank you guys for the replies, I'll take your word for it being undetected still and be more careful next time. Take care and again, I think it's an amazing cheat! Cheers!

Private
    Not a problem and it's sad to hear you did get banned. We will continue to monitor the cheat closely like we have been to make sure if and when it does get detected we can take appropriate action on it.

Well, some new info, my other account has been banned also. I didn't even play a single game, all I did was load the cheats and sit at the main menu for about an hour a day. I also changed my IP after my first account in case they had set an IP ban or something. These are 100% detectable by the anti-cheat.

Private
    I've been injecting each cheat, which we have 3 of them now (ESP Only, VIP Build, and a Testing Build all which everyone can use) for days now and still have not been banned. Clearly you are doing something to get banned as others I've spoken to are using it just fine without incident. If it was detected there'd be hundreds of people complaining about bans.

Private
    Just got banned today for killing a streamer yesterday, one tapped him from a place off his screen and he started calling hacks like crazy. Woke up this morning to the message "Anti-Cheat Status: Banned" after only 2-3 days into my 1 month.

I noticed how the recent update removed the teleport function which I had used before it was removed from the menu, maybe this is what caused my ban.
    Also I'm sure gaining over 150 headshots in one day isn't a good thing either, plus I had a kill from almost 900m with a shotgun.

Good cheats for the price but I got banned pretty quickly.
    Last edited by Vaportoke; 09-14-2017 at 04:38 PM. Reason: for the lulz

Escape From Tarkov Review - Not Undetectable JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Any cheat you are obvious with will get you banned sir.