Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Escape From Tarkov Review - Not Undetectable

Escape From Tarkov Review - Not Undetectable
    Sir the cheat is not detected, We have thousands of people using it every day and alot of the bans you see are manual bans which are by the game developers. If you get spectated by one of them and they see you looking through the walls at items or players for 6 hours like you said of course you are going to be banned. Lastly if the cheat was detected then you would not even be able to play ten minutes before receiving a ban from the game.

Escape From Tarkov Review - Not Undetectable MULISHA's Avatar
    Sir we are not lying, it all depends on how you play. No where on this site it says undetectable. If we could do this you could not afford it. You did use ESP if it injects you are using it sir. I use the cheat all the time no Issues for me.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Escape From Tarkov Review - Not Undetectable
    I was banned too. ESP only. Even had the injector on a usb stick and took it out post injection.

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Atari1337 View Post
    I was banned too. ESP only. Even had the injector on a usb stick and took it out post injection.
    EFT does manual bans. The cheat software/loader is not detected. If it was it would auto flag you and ban almost instantly. Always remember the risk when cheating. ESP is awesome but if you start following people or track threw walls, That can get you reported and manually banned. Just always remember this and use cation.

Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Atari1337 View Post
    Hi sir,
    A lot of people using the cheat day by day without ban including Staff and they haven't reported any bans/punishments for cheating. Removing the USB does not improve the safety in my opinion becouse if it would (but it's not) then you would got banned as Drakex said almost insantly after the injection. Cheating was never such a thing that you could do without any risks. You can get banned by 2 things: if the cheat got detected, but then not only you, everybody would got banned who were using AJ; and the other is reports/manual bans as EFT is investigating every reports that they recieve, so if you were a bit more obvious than you should've been, you got banned just that simple. So I've tried to make a point on that fact the cheat is not detected, in the near future I'll buy EFT just to make sure/prove that the cheat is fine from Anti-Cheat bans.
    Last edited by Bazsii; 10-15-2017 at 02:55 PM.

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavue View Post
    No i did not use ESP i looked at some reviews saying people getting banned so i injected turned esp off and played just like that. So please just stop.
    I'm telling you the injection method is not flagged for insta ban. You did not get banned for the injection. Our staff use it alot and would report it right away along with everyone els. I apologize you got banned sir. but the cheat is safe and still undetected.

/Thread is closed. This a user review thread and question concerning the cheat have been answered.