Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Extremely Amazing Services!

Lance Corporal

Red face Extremely Amazing Services!

Initially was always very hesitant with things like this, but as long as the guidelines are followed to the T, there was very little issues. The services is by far top notch, and I've never once had a thought where I was scared I was going to get caught even with the risk weighing over my head as their services are 100% because they make it stupid easy to ever mess up. Each game is carefully monitored to make sure user integrity is secured and you as a user is safe as long as you're following their guidelines, and their support staff is by far the most caring as they make sure you are taken care of if any problem comes up and believe me, I had a lot of stupid questions and they squashed that immediately. I came in expecting nothing, and I'm still around today which is saying something. Still in the process of getting my subscription back, but me trying means it's all worth it.

I definitely recommend the services.

Also shout out to the staff once again, you all are simply amazing.
    Last edited by Anonless; 07-08-2020 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Grammar Edit

First Sergeant
    Glad you liked our services we the staff are here for any question you may have in the future enjoy our cheats and keep being apart of the community.