Thanks Thanks:  8

Thread: feels like im on crack.

Lance Corporal

feels like im on crack.

I've been cheating for a long time now. I´ve tested a few pages, but my addiction was not satisfied. more like a trip on grass. but I have noticed in the last 2 days if I do not cheat with the hacks here, my skin starts to scratch. I have to scratch myself everywhere and feel the withdrawal,see elephants and giraffes, flying pandas and small esp boxes. I start to shake and need my next "overdose" fast. I notice how my little one is small but is geal as long as I can hack. Who does not pick hacks at aimjunkies ? the one who missed something in life. I also do not like hackers, at least the bad want or ragehacking, but i am a living God and am only waiting for some special games. I'll hack so hard that people can then jump out of the parachute from the carpet's edge. me and the side belong together. this is a hate love but that must be so. Dear mulisha you horny money rain god I kiss your eyebrow. Dear JJason I kiss your nape hair and tickle your tough. To all supermods and supporters thank you you really extreme hentai horny bucks I love you all. only one thing, please do not talk like robot: D xaxaxxaxaxaxa cyka blyad I'm out I'm the coolest plow in the field!

MY ENGLISH IS NOT THE YELLOW FROM THE EGG!
    Last edited by FRUTTITUTTI1980; 10-02-2018 at 05:51 AM.

Lance Corporal
    thanks for this reply horny boi <3 i love you too!

feels like im on crack. Gunrunner's Avatar
    LOL.... Welcome to AJs and we're glad you are liking our cheats and are fond of our staff, hahaah... Play safe!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Lol nice review