Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Fifa 20 review

Fifa 20 review

Sadly got banned but I can at the very least give my 2 cents on it and in truth... It's not bad! I dont think the auto green timed is as good as people will most likely think it will be, useful but not as big of an advantage in my time using it and thats because of the game changing the timed finishing to not be as effective as last years.

Auto win is as advertised and as such definitely use it sparingly as you will get caught as I did. The Skill Point changer is probably the best thing out of the bunch really.

Can I recommend it? Tough to say yes as ultimately everything you do relays back to packs and lets be real here folks, packs just plain suck in Fifa. However! If you are a decent player and play a lot of Rivals I definitely see the skill point changer being useful.

I'm not sure what's ultimately possible it terms of a hack for Fifa but anything with regards to completing objs or even completing SBCs regardless of conditions would be insane but probably not feasible.

Glad to hear you got your moneys worth. If wanted you can apply for a sub-change on the forums.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Auto Wim = Banned ?

Quote Originally Posted by Umit22 View Post
    Auto Wim = Banned ?
    If you abuse the feature it can lead to a ban.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    How long did you use it for? Also, how often did you use auto win?