Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Fifa 22 Basic!

Fifa 22 Basic!

Pretty much came to the end of my tether with Fifa. A lot of time and effort for little rewards so figured I'd help myself to the basic menu and it pretty much works as advertised.

The green timed finishing is naturally excellent and you can pretty much belt home any decent chance that comes your way, if I had one nit pick or recommendation is that it be on a toggle so you can turn it off and on at your discretion and make it look a lot more "Authentic" so you aren't greening tap ins but I'm sure someone can enlighten me if there is a way to make it look legit or not

I used the freeze ball/teleport ball stuff in Squad Battles and wanted to keep to SB rather than get premium for the draft stuff since I know that's very risky and again it works as intended although there are moments where in certain situations the functions simply do not work until the next half I've found in some cases, not sure if it's just bugs but at any rate I recommend to just be careful, get your goals and freeze the ball and it'll save any hassle.

I'm not sure if the Pro Clubs stuff has been taken out or is being fixed or I'm missing out on something glaringly obvious but that was something I wanted to look into and use but it seems it wasn't an option even though advertised on purchase. I hope someone can elaborate more on it

Overall? 9/10 It's really damn nice for the price, if the Pro Clubs rating stuff comes back? Easy 10/10 for me.

Love that timed finishes toggle wont hurt to ask. =)
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Hey mate, do you use the ball teleport in squad battles? And do you think you'll be safe to?

It should be safe unless you get reported.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map