ESP 10/10

The ESP is amazing, your able to see if anyone is around you from any angle and also with the zoom in/out you're able to spy on the enemies base easily. Also the option to see vehicle health and aswell as see mines on the ground is so nice. Never have to worry about driving over a mine when doing logistics runs. The ESP for players works perfectly, I always know where people are and can see if people are attempting to flank our line. Couldn't ask for anything better.

Aimbot 6/10

The aimbot has its moments, you make use of the range of your weapon correctly and make sure you have good stability before shooting at someone it hits every time. Sadly aimbot doesnt work as well as id like when running around. But when on the front line and I have a good shooting position im always beaming people with nearly every gun in the game.

Perspective 10/10

Being able to increase my FOV anytime i want is absolutely amazing. I always stay zoomed out during fights and it allows me to see their entire enemy line. Whenever im going behind enemy lines and zoomed out a greater distance im able to provide intel to my team that no one else would be able to do without getting in spitting distance of the enemy. Also zoom out when im doing logistics runs and can check if someone has setup a blockade. I can see em before they even know im on the road.

Overall 9/10

Overall this cheat is amazing, if aimbot could be a bit better 10/10 easily. I dont blame that on the cheat but more on the game, since shooting is a bit randomized and you can increase your accuracy by just crouching or laying down and aimbot works perfectly. There isn't an option for this cheat that i haven't used. They are all game changing and allow me to have a crazy good advantage. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who plays foxhole.