Thanks Thanks:  7

Thread: Foxhole Honest Review

Foxhole Honest Review

Foxhole Honest Review

I always love to go back to AJ when I have free time for gaming, top tier website, with great and cheap products and awesome support .

ESP 10/10 - Very powerful thingi, I see no negatives, you can see where enemy is looking, you can see range of AI buildings, their HP, everything is awesome, but I´d add grenade ESP or status which weapon enemy using that would be nice aswell
    AB 10/10 - Despite in game aiming clunkiness, this feature doing a great job, sure you won't hit every single shot, but at least you won't be banned so fast
    RADAR 11/10 - I found this feature one of the best in every game, it's showing even before ESP and with combination with ESP and increased FOV, you can be unbeatable especially at night.

You can be a great partisan behind enemy lines, doing a big damage to their logi without getting caught.
    Or you can play with artillery and big boy guns and destroy whole bases on your own.

No need to add unlimited ammo or instahit, don't listen to these suggestions, that would be instaban aswell, it's great in this form no need to change
    keep it up great work

I'm having so much fun that I had to write this review, have a nice day

Staff Sergeant

Hello @Basall We appreciate your feedback. Here at Aj`s we thrive to offer the best quality cheats that you can find out there, but also the best costumer support experience.

We`ve been, we are and we will always be here for you.