Thanks Thanks:  5

Thread: Foxhole review

Red face Foxhole review

Hi everyone!
    My story start with my friend message me and told me to play foxhole with him. I was thinking about this game like not fun, but he told me he has cheat and zoom hack on it. So this was intersting idea to play this game with cheat.
    Ill got foxhole cheat and we start from wipe day in foxhole.
    Wipe day was realy boring because no vehicle, no good veapons, even granades limited. But we as players who like raid, got mamon granades and start raid enemy base with like 2-5 people in. Its was fun when enemy have pillboxes everywhere but you know where is safe loophole to explose it.
    In one day we found our friends base(they was another fraction players) and just raid it like 5 hours, but still fail it because first days of wars and you have like nothing and deficit on mamon granades.
    So i got tired of this style of play very quickly, like 1 week and we just start farming rare material(sometimes you can steal it with boxes which people hide in bushes ) for be ready to big war.
    When our fraction unlock freeman armoured car we just craft a lot of machines and start transporting to front. Was big problems with ammo, but we trying to craft a lot.
    Expirience with vehicle very cool. Zoomhack let you see a lot and you can explose pilboxes out of range and sure bunker bases but still need to be careful about sticky players and enemy vehicle.
    Zoomhack and vehicle give you a lot of space to help your team move on.

This was a lot of fun when we invite 2 more friends and start destroy everything. They was just defening us from sticky players and safe our vehicle.

Some problems i found:
    max stability just visual function.
    crosshair useless in this game.

Thanks for this cheat its realy was fun to play with it!

Glad another person is enjoying foxhole, I love the zoom hack on this game and provides a huge advantage