Thanks Thanks:  4

Thread: Garry's Mod Review

Private

Garry's Mod Review

Since i have a bit of free time i thout ill check out the G-Mod Cheat and thats what ive experienced so far.
    More Testimonials coming soon, such as TemTem, Combat arms etc. May the time will get me where i want and i can Review Dauntless and the Division 2

Features 9/10

You have plently of features in this Cheat, from Aimbot and triggerbot, ESP to Misc features such as bunny-hop, no recoil. You even have a traitor detector for TTT which imo is amazing, overplaying the enemy knowing he is the Traitor and can't do **** cus youre ready to shoot is just hillarious, combined with the aimbot it's such a powerfull tool.
    The only thing that i couldnt test was the silent Aim, couldnt figute out how to set it up propperly.

Usability/Functionality 10/10

This Cheat is super easy to use, the loader is simple designed and you can inject with one click. What i like is that you can see the Status of the Cheat on the loader which makes it easier to check if it's currently Undetected. The ingame Menu is simple designed and very easy to handle, simply press insert and turn features on/off.

Security 9/10

Ive not used this cheat for long now but i can tell it's well made, it works on almsot every Server, only expirienced one Server ban from a really popular server (which was expected anyways :P)

Conclusion

Overall this cheat is amazing, the devs defenetly put in good work and you can see it :P
    would recommend it!!!
    Last edited by LysonPrinz; 05-13-2020 at 11:26 AM.

Thank you for your review. Glad you are enjoying it.

Chief Warrant Officer 2 Superseb's Avatar
    Thank you for the review. Please me us know if you would like anything added to it.

Thank you for the review, keep them coming as it also helps us to improve our service to you!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map