Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: General and Escape from Tarkov Review! :thumbsup:

General and Escape from Tarkov Review!

Hi everybody!

First of all i need to clearify some stuff. I am terrible with pc software or hardware, if i have a problem... well i usually cant fix it!

So about a week ago i got myself the Escape from Tarkov cheat again. I did everything like it was described and my pc kept crashing...

I reached out to the customer service and first just got the reply i need to check if my System was completly up to date etc...

Did that, in my opinion everything was alright, but the bluescreens still happened. Well i contacted the Live Support again and was assigned to Drakoni (one of

the Admins of this site). He immidiatly tried to help me in a very friendly way. After we once again did the basic checks and i kept crashing i wasnt having a

good feeling to be honest. I had already used the cheat before and had no idea why it wouldnt work again. Well he asked if he could connect to my pc and

collect some data about my crashes and hand it further to the coder of the cheat. Like it seemed at this point i was the only one having this kind of issue.

After that i got told it would take some time and i would get updated on the situation asap. Well... after a few days i got nervous, did they forget me?

Did they simply not care? I mean we are on the internet after all. I decided to ask in the live chat if they had any updates on my current situation and got the

suggestion to just contact Drakoni. I did as told and the next day i got invited to join the teamspeak. I dont recall exactly anymore... but for the next 3 hours

they (Drakoni and the cheat coder) collected even more data and tried to find the problem. After several crashes we at least had the thing that was leading

to the crashes. After just several minutes the coder had a "early access" build and they let me run it. No crash! It finally worked! But... i had to wait another 24

hours to let them check if it was still safe.

Well i was glad i did wait! The cheat itsself is amazing! A bit hard to setup perfectly to my liking (especially the custom items) but nontheless perfect! I love the

new UI it has. Very smooth and easy to look at!

So how would i rate this ? 10 /10 for customer service, never had something as amazing as this ever before!

And also 10 / 10 for the cheat itsself, everything that was advertised is working as intented!

Cheers TheSolution
    Last edited by TheSolution; 01-11-2019 at 12:09 AM.

Sergeant
    We are glad that you are happy and the problem got solved.

Best Regards Flaps4

Private
    Definitely glad we were able to figure this out for you and you are enjoying the cheat now. Through diligence and constant strive for excellence we want to make sure every user's experience is just like yours.