Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Great BFBC2 Hack

Private First Class

Great BFBC2 Hack

Ok guys if you are here and thinking of purchasing this hack let me just tell i did just that and i was surprised on many things with this hack.

Firstly the loader is clean and simple and very easy to set up.

secondly the hack its self is very simple to use and is very good it will kill from distance with any weapon the recon is very good head shots all the way and unlike a lot of hack it does not zap ya fps when injected.

they offer you all this for $5 for a week that very good value but i chose the monthly option. i have tried many many hacks and indeed have 4 on my pc right now. but i am really enjoying just how easy and simple it is to set this hack up.

if i had to find a bad point it would be having no friends list or enemy list but really thats it. the only thing that would make this outstanding and possibly one of the best out there would be NO Spread but to be honest you dont miss much with the way it is now. its very accurate and the auto shoot is fast.

So now you have read this give it a try i did and was activated with in 12 mins very fast.

this is just my review of this hack that i only found tonight.

Master Sergeant
    Thanks for the review, happy that you like that hack. We were going for "Simple, but deadly" approach, and I guess it turned out fine! Tell your friends, lmao