Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Great experience with AimJunkies

Private First Class

Great experience with AimJunkies

Until a couple of days ago, I've been a subscriber of Aimjunkies since December 2011. 98% of my time spent with AJ's cheats have been with MoH, BC2, and Homefront. Although I did use it with MW3, TF2 and CS for a few days, most of my 'review' is in the context of these games. Here is my take on almost 8 months as a subscriber:

Cheat client: The injector is fantastic. The aimbot for each game is extremely accurate, although I rarely use it, since all I really use is the ESP feature--this by itself makes the price of the hacks worth it for me. Additionally, for the games I was playing, I can't recall a time the hack was ever down because it was detected. This is obviously a more volatile issue for other games, but I've never worried about getting caught.

Pricing: Compared to other hack sites, I've found AJ's pricing structure to be extremely competitive. There is almost always a discounted 3-month subscription offered for a respective 1-month plans. There are always sales, too, and the AJ staff seems to be very receptive to community feedback regarding what types of packages they want to buy. My favorite deal was the Limited Edition VIP Access (BC2 MOH) Subscription--$25.95 for 3 months.

Customer support: Not only are staff professional on the forums, but they shine in offering technical support. Thanks to generous benefits to attract technical mods, the tech support is comprehensive, and the tech staff are tireless in resolving issues. For a while I was unable to resolve an issue with loading MoH with the hack loader, and after a lot of time spent on the chat and in TeamViewer, a couple of great techies were able to devise a work-around (shout-out to quancey, and I can't remember the other guy's name!)

My subscription has recently lapsed and I'm simply waiting for another great MoH/BC2 sale to hit. I'd rather wait for such a sale than go to another hack provider, since seemingly everything has gone right with AJ!

So cheers and kudos to the AJ team!

Great experience with AimJunkies MULISHA's Avatar
    we appreciate your business with us for 8 months of time. We will re-instate this sale sir. the reason we closed it was due to lack of sales. we will gladly turn it on for you glad to see you are enjoying yourself.

Should be turned on within minutes. for the lack on our end we will give you one month of this package we appreciate your business, and hope to continue it for many years to come.

Regards, Mulisha
    Last edited by MULISHA; 08-02-2012 at 04:37 AM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

thanks for the kind words, we all do our utmost to make your time here at AJ as good as it can be
    Last edited by spectre; 08-02-2012 at 04:12 AM.

Private First Class
    Amazing response. Thank you MULISHA. Consider me subscribed for another 3 months.

Great experience with AimJunkies
    Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We are glad your happy with the cheats and the way you have been treated by staff. We pride ourselves in providing excellent support for our customers. If you ever need anything please lets us know we are always happy to assist.

Thanks
    iseeyou1