Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: GTA V hack review

Private First Class

GTA V hack review

Very good cheat. I have no issues injecting the hacks. I enjoy the fact that the gui works smoothly. The hacks work exactly as described. The only thing I don't get is how to use the waypoint teleport. I set the hotkeys to set waypoints and it won't work for me. Other than that, I enjoy the hacks and I would reuse these hacks because they are easy and simple to use.

Easy to use: 10/10
    Anti-Cheat:10/10
    Quality of hack:9/10
    Satisfaction:9.7/10
    Hack features:9/10

Hacks I use: Bullet modifier, Infinite ammo, ESP, vehicle upgrade (I avoid using nitro unless it's a noob who won't know I'm hacking)

Warning to those who want to just teleport to people and kill them: You can, but don't.
    I've used aimjunkies GTA V hacks years ago and only got banned because I was being a total idiot and spawned 100 million dollars in the span of 2 days. I'm not saying this as a bad thing but I want everybody to know that even if the hack is undetected, if you play and RAGE hack like an idiot, then you will get banned. These are hacks that you use to supplement your gameplay but if you have burner accounts then feel free to use hacks such as exploding bullets. I would only recommend using instant kill with npcs. These hacks are SAFE. You could only get banned out of your own stupidity.
    Last edited by thisbrandon; 01-23-2020 at 03:15 AM.

Happy to hear you liked our hacks here, Keep hanging around and you will/should find more hacks to use as we release them or some of the arleady released hacks
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Thank you for the review, glad to see that you are enjoying our hacks!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Thank you for your feedback!