Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Gtfo cheat review 1/10

Gtfo cheat review 1/10

Angry Gtfo cheat review 1/10

The tech-support, moderators, and whoever assisted me did a pretty swell job. My complaints are directed toward the developer of the cheat itself. It is terrible, I never expected that a 'cheat' based on a game which has no anti-cheat would fail so miserably. I have had a more enjoyable experience modifying values with Cheat Engine then I did with the entire cheat itself. Many of the errors I experienced include; frequently failing aimbot, ESP inaccuracy to the entity height/type/name, ESP showing 'ammo' for both weapon ammunition & tool ammunition bags, ridiculous performance/connection loss issues, CRUCIAL cheat & loader instructions which are scattered around the forums. I'm starting to think that this cheat is just a paste, since, why are PVP based features even included? GTFO is a PVE based game, where you don't desire PVP or benefit from it. This is very likely the first, and the last product I'm purchasing from AimJunkies.

Gtfo cheat review 1/10
    Sorry you didn't find the GTFO cheat to your liking.
    We do have many other cheats you can try if wanted.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Gtfo cheat review 1/10 camsterkid's Avatar
    I would definitely ask for a subscription change. GTFO is quite a new cheat and there are many others that will leave you satisfied. I'd recommend Destiny 2 if MMORPG-esque games are your kinda thing.

Gtfo cheat review 1/10
    Last edited by sgs101; 01-14-2020 at 12:42 PM.