Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: GTFO cheat review 9.5/10

Private

GTFO cheat review 9.5/10

Got this cheat a couple days ago and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

The aimbot and ESP and the other abundant features are working great!

The only small issue I encountered with the aimbot is that it would sometimes automatically randomly aim at the wall and I would have to press f9 to refix the camera and everything would work fine again.

This doesn't happen too often, so its not a deal breaker.

The customization's especially the colors for the enemy AI and players is really neat, I noticed a couple minor bugs with the colors not working in some games especially for the player visible and npc visible colors but overall I would highly recommend people get this if their looking for a reliable cheat that works every single time.

GTFO cheat review 9.5/10 DingDing's Avatar
    Thank you for the honest review Sir. Good to see that you are enjoying the cheat!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

GTFO cheat review 9.5/10 JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Glad you are enjoying the cheat sir. The F9 issue is just because of how the games camera system works for some reason. That's why the coder added a hotkey to correct it when the game bugs out.