Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: [Red Dead Redemption 2] Early Review

Private

[Red Dead Redemption 2] Early Review

Well, my base language is no english but here is my review.

1.- (AFTER BUY THE CHEAT)
    - I have problem with my windows VER 1803, and well i try to run the cheat and i have instant crash so i come to live chat, and the support after my msg i supose they know is just a problem about the update of OS, and yeah is the problem. After decide to update and a lot of problem i decide to install the windows 10 update 1903 from 0%.
    For remove future problems i clean all the disk, and fresh intall.
    (And this solved the problem so if support tell you somethink best doe that), i have time cheating and new on Aimjunkies, but all the time 100% if have continues problem install a new windows.

2.- (First Inject)
    - And yeah the install work, and menu and some fps issue solve for me, was quick inject.

3.- (THE CHEAT)
    Frst i have problem to config the cheat because the cheat dont coming with any config but one time i understand the cheat i was in a quick domination game, with the one shoot one kill weapon ( Rolling Block Rifle ), winning a game.

The cheat come with a ESP TO animals, NPC, and players but yeah is a problem right now the cheat dont have the option to different from a team player from a enemy player but one time you know to see quick the map and colors, is quick to adapte (HOPE TO ADD THIS IN THE FUTURE).

Also with Aimbot to NPC, ANIMALS, AND PLAYER.
    This two options ESP AND AIMBOT, have keybins (a great idea) to fast activate and desactivate what type of aimbot target you want (PLAYER, NPCS, ANIMALS).

Also, the God mode have keybind. And help to activate/desactivate quick.

ESP, AIMBOT, MISC OPTIONS, KEYBINS, CONFIGURATION.
    If you see this to purchase the CHEAT, let me tell you is not a bad idea in this momment quality/price is the best cheat of p2c on RDR2.
    Just follow the guide and you cheat on 10 or 20MN after purchase.

(PD. I DONT HAVE ANY CDC OR DC, and payment with BTC), is super easy and safe here.

[Red Dead Redemption 2] Early Review DingDing's Avatar
    Sir thank you for your review! I am glad to see that you got your windows issue resolved. Also please remember that there is a Bug/Wishlist thread that you can use in the future to report bugs and make suggestions - Wishlist/Buglist/To-do. Our coder will follow that thread and if possible will address all the issues and requests.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Warrant Officer 1
    Thanks for the honest review and glad to hear that you are enjoying our cheats!

[Red Dead Redemption 2] Early Review Gunrunner's Avatar
    Thank you for the feedback and review!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Corporal
    Many thanks for that review. I completely agree. The cheat works very well and seems to be the best on the market. Also the price/performance ratio is reasonable.
    Very good work from the coder.

[Red Dead Redemption 2] Early Review
    As of Jan 2020 the cheat works flawlessly