Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: H1Z1 cheat review

Staff Sergeant

H1Z1 cheat review

Hello everyone!

I thought I will never find a good H1Z1 cheat with silent aim BUT I WAS WRONG!

Aimjunkies h1z1 cheat is just awesome! so I give this cheat 9.5/10

I've asked coders to implement features I've written below in my post but even without those features h1z1 cheat is the best in the marked cos I've tried almost all of them and some of cheat providers have the ****tiest cheat ever...
    so I wanted to find cheat where I can TURN OFF everything except silent aim so I can do streaming and AIMJUNKIES h1z1 cheat offers exactly that!!! I was so surprised that the coder actually thought beyond "stupid cheaters wishes"

All I can say is that cheat helped me:
    1. to understand where CARs usually spawn
    2. understand people tendencies (I know how they play now)
    3. navigate to map (I barely look at the map and I don't use compass anymore I know where I'am and where I have to go)
    4. I know how to shoot, since I've used silent AIM with FOV set only to 3 I can kill people if I can't hit them legitly, basically I've switched OFF everything except silent aim so I don't use ESP anymore cos it not fun.. I like to HUNT for people and kill them! So you ask me how did I learn how to shoot? Easy... you know if you spawned and got killed right away you don't get to practice AIM... cos you know.. you get killed by more skilled player. So If I feel that I'am losing battle I toggle silent aim and I kill player, so I usually shoot legit until I understand that am not hitting as many bullets as I should've AND NOW after around 2-3 weeks I can see that I'am not using cheat at all sometimes so I shoot regularly I have no ESP I don't use silent aim and I kill people cos I feel like I'am winning every battle so why should I bother push aim key? ("CTRL" is set for me to turn ON silent AIM whenever I need it)

Basically that is it... I learn the game through the cheat and now I barely use it cos I can kill everyone myself BUT if someone is better than me and I feel it in the middle of the fight... I JUST PUSH "CTRL" which turns ON my aim AND I KILL HIM AND MOVE ON ))

I hope my strategy and testimonial helped you! GL!

My comments about cheat wishlist:

Quote Originally Posted by streamlinelike View Post
    Has any of the ideas been taking into consideration? First post seems to be empty... so none of the ideas are under development?
    From my side I'd suggest the following:

1. Dot near the crosshair which show where to shoot so bullets will hit enemy (like prediction where bullets will fly... hope I explained it correctly) so you will not only cheat but also learn how to shoot.
    2. Usually people search for Kevlar and Med kid... so I'd like an option to show ESP only for specific items rather than for ALL items, because its a mess on a screen when you add MISC and NAMES in Visuals tab. So please add special common needed items like AK, AR, Kevlar, Aid medkit, grenades, so if some of them are selected then only they will be visible on a screen
    3. Map dot that will show where you are in the map. (Little Dot that will show your location on the map whenever you open that map by clicking on M button)
    4. Please add little dot esp for players, sometimes distance and health and other visuals hide player itself... so whenever I shoot I don't see player itself but only ESP that shown player there... so ESP hide the player if you could add little bright DOT so we can see that there is someone. You know... pixel
    5. please add distance coverage for ESP, for example it will show vehicle ESP only if it is in range of 400 or 500... and the same for players? Because it is also a mess on the screen with vehicle ESP when you look far.
    6. Pickup items from a far location would come in handy but I'am not sure how legit would it look like, I mean if admin will be able to suspect that and ban you for that? I mean will it be as obvious as teleport?
    7. Please add option to color FRIENDS, so if I have marked 4 of my friends they will be colored differently so I can have a clear view who is in my team when 15 people are in shooting fight.
    8. ESP for pickup, ATV, police and offroader, so you can filter ESP by car name
    9. Grenades drop prediction, so you can see the place where grenade will explode... like when you take grenade into your hands to throw it you will see trajectory line

By far this is the most features that am missing and could ponentially make you the best h1z1 cheat provider

Thanks!

Sergeant
    I agree with this, H1Z1 cheat is amazing. Only way it could be better is if it was like the old DayZ cheat, where you could spawn cars and weapons but I understand you cant do that cause of the two different anticheats n such. H1Z1 is one of the best well coded cheat on here ( No offense to other cheats). Ive never been banned and I used it for a month straight everyday and it wasnt like I was trying to hide it!

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Krizzix View Post
    So wait, even if I use aimbot I won't get banned?
    If you land every shot you have a very good chance of being banned. Miss a couple every now and then to be safe.

Staff Sergeant
    SO I just want people to be aware This is the post that I've made couple of minutes ago and am quote it here:

SirDoSer is correct, shoot 2-5 shots and then toggle aimbot to land 1 shot and do it over again so no one will never EVER see that you have used aimbot soo easy to do this and you will never receive manual admin ban because human will never detect that kind of behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by streamlinelike View Post
    Dear Team Aimjunkies,

I'd like to tell you that you have probably the best cheat for h1z1 in terms of features and usability, so my respect to you ALL for that software

BUT... there is always a BUT

Cheat is Detected waaay to often I've been hacking in csgo for a year without a single BAN... I know how to stay LEGIT when using hacks I'am soooo good at hiding cheats, you may not believe me BUT AM! I have a private build for csgo and I paid around 600 eur for it with support and so on... so I cheat on account where I have quite good inventory because I know that I will NOT get ban 99.9%

The same with H1Z1 - I know how to hide cheat... I've even turned OFF ALL ESP to be more legit, I'am even started streaming on TwitchTV a couple of times with only silent aim turned ON... so I toggled it whenever I felt like am losing the battle. So as you can see that level of cheat usage is almost impossible to detect... BUT I've been banned already 3 times in 3 weeks in csgo I've been banned 0 times in 1 year... Do you see the difference?
    SO LOGICALLY CHEAT IS DETECTABLE = PEOPLE I KNOW WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT

So my question to you is the following:
    Do you offer private build H1Z1 cheat with which I will be as confident as am with CSGO cheat? I mean I'am ready to pay moneyz but I'am yet to find provider that can offer that kind of services... are you the one?

I'd literally pay 50eur a month to have h1z1 cheat that I would really be confident about. I don't care about money all I care about is the hack and it quality / Undetectability

BR,
    StreamLineLike