Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: H1Z1 (ESP) and War Thunder Review!

Private First Class

H1Z1 (ESP) and War Thunder Review!

So I've spent roughly a day and a half with these hacks and I must admit I am very impressed. I have been using them wisely, and all has been well. I've received no bans and I've put 15+ hours into them already. The War Thunder ESP I will admit has some small bugs I have noticed such as in the Tank AC Battles it will highlight area's where tanks are no longer? I've seen roughly 3 or 4 square boxes that just sit in the open with nothing in them. It's very rare that I've noticed it though.

So far the H1Z1 ESP has ran smoothly, I've gotten a few disconnects but nothing to concern myself about considering I could just log right back in, the only problems I've noticed with the H1Z1 hack is the Item ESP can take a little bit to "load" i guess you could say, such as I've seen ammo before it actually appeared on the ESP. But if you're patient enough for it, it'll work in your favor. (Example: in the time it normally takes someone to find 5-6 .45 rounds, I found 30+) which was a pretty damn awesome advantage.

Thank you for your review!

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Navyguy View Post
    have you been banned yet? im thinking of getting it, i love the game so do not want to get banned lol
    Being banned in H1Z1 is most about being extra careful. Manual bans is whats difficult to handle, as it is completely up to YOU, the player, to avoid being banned.

Think like this: There is someone permanently watching you - dont be suspicious / obvious
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway!

Never gonna
    RExxWTNyUU13dUMwZ2dLMUVJQ09xRmNDd0xKRw== --> Base64
    DLqY3rQMwuC0ggK1EICOqFcCwLJG --> Gila7
    jw1wjcesRM1ancesRMfq --> Megan35
    Yours Truly.

Thanks for your review