Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: Hack Review

Staff Sergeant

Hack Review

I haven't been using hack for several months (moders can check that), and started using it last week.
    I remember the last (v2) and early v3 really well and the changed to the good are massive! I used to have 20FPS with the hack on all the time, and now I'm playing ~60 even on interchange. The work on FPS aspect of the hack is amazing!
    At first I couldn't launch the hack and had to install win 10, but that's not that bad. The customization is a cool feature but I personally stick to the default colours. Conerning ESP - I don't know what to dream about, it's perfect (beside custom item list). Overall I love the hack and it's much much better than it was before.
    And now the door-hack and infinite stamina are back OMG! BTW stealth aimbot lets you kill people while they are moving, so it's like the hack predicting their movement or simply teleports bullets to their bodies. Once again I'd like this feature off.
    Thank you Optix and site moderators! You are the best!

Private
    I'm definitely glad you are enjoying the cheat and liking it. If you have any suggestions to better improve the cheat please feel free to let us know and we will be more than glad to pass it along as long as it's within reason.

Remember if you have any issues or questions you can contact us at any time.