Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Hack Review (crimsonia)

Private First Class

Hack Review (crimsonia)

Sooo, finally i got time to drop mine review here about the hacks that im using right now.

I have been customer on some other private hacking forums that is providing good hacks for high price.
    I took a break after selling mine PC and bought a laptop for the money that i sold mine PC with. After some months of break i got finally summer vacation of school and got pretty much bored and decided to install some light games and have fun hacking again.

I was googling over internet and i encountered AimJunkies after some hours of research. I decided to watch some videos on youtube and see how the hacks perform that i was looking for the games that i installed. I came across the hacking videos of Psychopath with great editting skills and some other video creators on youtube.

After watching some videos i decided to register on AimJunkies forum and find out what the prices are.
    I got suprised again, the hacks are at the same quality as the other private hacking forums that are providing private hacks. The only difference between AimJunkies and the others is that AimJunkies their prices are much lower than others while the hack quality is same!

Without thinking i bought Team Fortress 2 hack coded by Optix and 1 day later i installed Battlefield Play 4 Free and bought the Battlefield Play 4 Free hack coded by MoNk3ey. And after 3 days i saw the Free 2 Pwn Special package and bought that one.

Also thumbs up for the staff members that is providing great support to the customers, they are always willing to help and ready to help people that got problems with the hack that they paid for. I didn't really have a problem with a hack but i see that the staff is helping the customers over shoutbox, forum, teamspeak 3 and live support.
    You can't find this kind of support somewhere else!!!

AimJunkies is providing high quality and powerful hacks for over 20 games with superb staff and superb coders!

I'm sure i will stick here for long time and enjoy the hack i paid for and will keep paying for!

-crimsonia
    Last edited by crimsonia; 07-19-2012 at 06:54 PM. Reason: le_edit

Master Sergeant
    Thanks for a great review and we hope to have you here for a long time too.

Sergeant
    Glad to see another happy customer. Enjoy the hacks and your stay! Thank you for the feedback on our support AND thank you for choosing aimjunkies!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Master Sergeant
    I'm happy to see that you are satisfied

Making sure our customers are happy is one of our main goals here at AimJunkies, which is really hard to find in the hacking community. We genuinely care about our customer service, and it's good that it shows

Hope you enjoy your stay here,
    ~General_Drof

Hack Review (crimsonia)
    Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We are glad you are enjoying it. If you ever need anything just let one of us know, we are always happy to assist.

Thanks
    iseeyou1

Hack Review (crimsonia) MULISHA's Avatar
    We appreciate your business and your review. thank you

Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map