Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Honest Review Battlebits Remastered

Private First Class

Honest Review Battlebits Remastered

After trying alot of cheats for bb remastered,i came across this one and said why not let try it, i had some issues at first but the staff were friendly and adressed my issues really fast. cheat is amazing. i am #1 on most games and every day i see the ban waves on top right and i feel safe because 2 week now have passed and am not banned and havin a blast. aimbot is highly configurable and accurate, esp is highly customisable. alot of bonus misc hack and everything. and very safe to use. just dont be too obvious!!! 5 stars ty and keep working on the battlebits remastered cheat cause they do banwave everyday. ty

Honest Review Battlebits Remastered DingDing's Avatar
    Thank you for the review, glad your having fun!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    I posted a thread in battlebits section and now everyone is getting kicked after 15 minutes of play, any fix or when are you guys gonna update cheat ? Tried playing with new account hwid reset dmz etc vpn all methods tested and still get kick after 15min

Honest Review Battlebits Remastered JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    You didn't do a single thing to your HWID. So please don't lie. I can see it. Makes trying to help you harder. Nor have you changed your IP. Reinstall the EAC certificates. It's isolated to a small amount of users. No where near the hundreds and hundreds of actual users.