Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Honest review on DayZ Hacks

Private

Honest review on DayZ Hacks

Hey everyone,

I stumbled here upon looking for hacks for Wasteland rather than DayZ and found out these hacks would work with Wasteland after trying it with a 24 hour pass. So I checked the Hack Status page "Undetected"! Sweet! Still undetected. So I decided to purchase the hacks.

I literally launched the game 2-3 minutes after paying the $10.00 for the hacks and BAM after just joining one server BANNED!. (Global Ban not a server ban)

But how could this be? I thought the status page says Undetected????

So in regards to my concern of literally only using the hacks for 2-3 minutes before being banned I contacted support simply not asking for a refund but for the chance to change to CSGO or even just a 24 hour pass ( 1 / 10th of the price of the DayZ ) to be denied and told im SOL.

Just a warning to anyone.

Although the AimJunkies staff has contacted me in regards to changing my subscription.
    Last edited by JustinSD; 01-23-2013 at 07:24 PM.

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinSD View Post
    Hey everyone,

I stumbled here upon looking for hacks for Wasteland rather than DayZ and found out these hacks would work with Wasteland after trying it with a 24 hour pass. So I checked the Hack Status page "Undetected"! Sweet! Still undetected. So I decided to purchase the hacks.

I literally launched the game 2-3 minutes after paying the $10.00 for the hacks and BAM after just joining one server BANNED!.

But how could this be? I thought the status page says Undetected????

So in regards to my concern of literally only using the hacks for 2-3 minutes before being banned I contacted support simply not asking for a refund but for the chance to change to CSGO or even just a 24 hour pass ( 1 / 10th of the price of the DayZ ) to be denied and told im SOL.

So to anyone looking to get hacks, I highly recommend you look else were.
    Sir a server ban is not a global ban, on dayz servers if an admin thinks you are hacking or doing something unusual they will "manual ban" you. That does not mean the hack is detected but you got banned due to your actions. If you got server banned, you can simply go to another server and continue playing

Honest review on DayZ Hacks
    Pretty sure he means globally banned.