Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Honest Review From An Unpaid Actor

Private

Honest Review From An Unpaid Actor

So I purchase cheat for COD: Black Ops, and it works just fine. Interface is well done and things seem solid. Since I haven't played around with FPS in a couple years I figure I would go back to my roots. Lets go Counter Strike. But wait! There is a new CS. . . CS: GO. So I buy it off steam, and come get the cheat(hey why not start on top lol). Purchase the cheat, try to run it. Nothing(Loader is Under Maintenance). Try support. They tell me to wait an hour. I leave come back 4 hours later. Guess what same issue. So back to support. They tell me to wait 30 more minutes. So I wait. Still nothing. Then it starts working. YAY. 10 minutes into my first run with CS: GO. . . VAC Ban. I was only using the aimbot set at chest. No wall hack. No no-recoil. Nothing extra. Support says oh well not our problem. Purchase at your own risk. Risk didn't pay off for me, but it may for you.

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by leafybug911 View Post
    So I purchase cheat for COD: Black Ops, and it works just fine. Interface is well done and things seem solid. Since I haven't played around with FPS in a couple years I figure I would go back to my roots. Lets go Counter Strike. But wait! There is a new CS. . . CS: GO. So I buy it off steam, and come get the cheat(hey why not start on top lol). Purchase the cheat, try to run it. Nothing(Loader is Under Maintenance). Try support. They tell me to wait an hour. I leave come back 4 hours later. Guess what same issue. So back to support. They tell me to wait 30 more minutes. So I wait. Still nothing. Then it starts working. YAY. 10 minutes into my first run with CS: GO. . . VAC Ban. I was only using the aimbot set at chest. No wall hack. No no-recoil. Nothing extra. Support says oh well not our problem. Purchase at your own risk. Risk didn't pay off for me, but it may for you.
    im sorry that you got banned but hacking has always a riks so you have to take it sry
    regards
    Profrak

Honest Review From An Unpaid Actor
    As a reminder to those who hacked in CS:GO, they have a new implemented way of how they ban people. Not only is it through VAC now, but they have something called "Overwatch" are where people spectate your old matches to determine if you're hacking. Obviously you're only suspected or reviewed by "Overwatch" if you got mass amounts of reports under that one name. I personally haven't been banned, and I'm legendary eagle been playing with the cheat for over 200~ hours.

Staff Sergeant

http://i.imgur.com/tXLefZd.gif
    [9:39:02 PM] Sequence: KUZ U SMOKA DA BLUNT

Honest Review From An Unpaid Actor MULISHA's Avatar
    Hello sir thanks for your review its appreciated. I wanted to go over some of your issues with the Under maintenance your IP changed is why you had to wait 30 mins not 4 hours sir.

Using Multiple IP addresses with cause this issue like an admin already explained to you.
    As for an instant VAC ban never heard of it or customers in your thread as well have never heard of it being instantly sir. Maybe something you used before here possibly caused this VAC ban. We have Many CSGO customers sir there not paid actors.

Since your not happy with the service i will refund you sir and wish you luck in the future.

Posting your refund here sir

Refund (Unique Transaction ID # 7HV93974TD3963906)
    See related 7LN21667W7146210Y

Remember your cheating you will be banned from any site at anytime.

Regards,
    Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map