Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Horrid Support

Private

Horrid Support

I purchase cheats. No problem taking my money. I go to use cheats and loader says "down for maintenance". Get on support, "sorry can't help you. wait 30 minutes maybe it will let you back on." Wait 30m minutes still no loading. Uninstall/Reinstall(by the way it worked yesterday just fine), still no access. Get back on support,"sorry, nothing we can do." So I pay for something that works for one day and support won't lift a finger to help. Guess who is getting a charge-back from paypal. THESE GUYS!!!!

Private
    As I stated I have waited to no avail. If you check your chat logs, I asked about this 4 hours ago. Guess what no change. Oh and getting banned from something that doesn't work, not so bad.

Private
    Wonderful. 4 hours and 10 minutes later it let me log in. I wonder how long that may last.

Private
    Instant VAC ban on my CS: GO account. Money well wasted.

Horrid Support
    Feel free to come to teamspeak if you would like to talk about this.. I am on there..

I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD
    IF YOU HAD NOT COMMITED GREAT SINS,
    GOD WOULD HAVE NOT SENT
    A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU

GENGHIS KHAN

Private
    Sorry but 10 minutes into playing a brand new copy of CS: GO seems instant to me. I don't have teamspeak to talk about anything. Lets let the potential customers see how you handle this.

Sergeant
    VAC doesn`t ban that fast, so I`m completely sure that you have used other hacks in the past few weeks and those hacks got you banned. Don`t blame AimJunkies for your own faults.

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by tudensky View Post
    VAC doesn`t ban that fast, so I`m completely sure that you have used other hacks in the past few weeks and those hacks got you banned. Don`t blame AimJunkies for your own faults.
    Thanks of your opinion
    Hack was testet by Staff Member everything is alright no Problems NO BANS it's NOT detected
    Regards
    Profrak
    Enjoy your Cheats

/closed I think there is nothing more to add or say