Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: How's this for customer service? Unbelievable!

How's this for customer service? Unbelievable!

Joined GameFroobs yesterday, and found myself unable to launch BC2 while the loader was running. I posted a thread asking for advice, and had responses within minutes but still couldn't solve the problem.
    Then Mulisha stepped in via teamviewer at around 11:30 pm UK time. Due to varying problems, ended up needing a complete windows re-install, a redownload of BFBC2/Vietnam from EADM, re-installation of 70+ windows updates, C++, .NET, Direct X...the list goes on.
    To cut a long story short, all done by Mulisha over a period of NINE HOURS. He was that determined to get me up and running.
    My PC is now faster, slicker and equipped with a perfectly working loader - now thats what I call CUSTOMER SERVICE - try getting that from the other Hack sites.

THANKS MULISHA - you rock!!!!

Great post. It's nice to see a satisfied VIP every day. Thread moved to "User Reviews"
    HappyHacking E23

Lance Corporal
    Glad that you are satisfied with Gamefroobs, customer service is our op priority.

How's this for customer service? Unbelievable! MULISHA's Avatar
    Anytime man enjoy your rage session tonight.

- Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Master Sergeant
    Good review! Nice work Mulisha

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by EthanJinks View Post
    Glad that you are satisfied with Gamefroobs, customer service is our op priority.
    Mulisha,

Thanks for fixing his ISH .. I'm talking to him on TS and he's got major Kudos about how well you handled things and got him on line and running again .. its people like you that i look to associate with and its not often you come across people in these types of environments to go above and beyond whats generally expected.

Thanks again for helping him out .. I run a Computer Services business and my #1 priority is customer service .. so seeing other people go that same route resonated well with me.

Looking forward to seeing this site grow, but without the cocky attitude that other sites have in regards to to who's #1 out there. I'm a firm believer in QUALITY over QUANTITY

Great work Mulisha. Thanks for all the great reviews. Happy raging.
    <embed src="http://www.aimjunkies.com/flashsiteimages/junkiestaff.swf" width="418" height="80" />

Master Sergeant
    Awesome review. Now go and rage until your hearts content.
    http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/a...kingpinsig.png

<embed src="http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy302/devildog889/Sandybeast/5ce10664.swf" width="418" height="81" />