Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DONT buy cheat for insurgency!!! Or does my steam name and site name matter? ?

DONT buy cheat for insurgency!!! Or does my steam name and site name matter? ?

I changed my subscription with GTA 5 for insurgency. I started the cheat on the instruction, from the flash drive, I used the BOT. But after 10 minutes I was banned. I did everything completely as in the instructions. I've been using cheats for a long time (Warthunder, CS-GO, RUST, PALADIN, GTA5, garry's mod and others). This is the first time a cheat was discovered right there. And when I received a ban not through my own fault. And now I can not change the cheat, because I just changed it to insurgency, and the subscription for 20+ days is left. Best 10 min ever!
    Last edited by welber; 04-03-2017 at 07:06 AM.

You got in-game banned or VAC banned sir?

In the game, I can not play on official servers. But I did not even have time to play, I waited until the round ended

DONT buy cheat for insurgency!!! Or does my steam name and site name matter? ? MULISHA's Avatar
    Well you dont it has anything to do with your steam account the same as the cheat site you buy cheats from do you sir?

Not very smart on your part sir,
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

I don't understand English well, you speak in simple phrases, plz.
    I have only left the impression and the description cheat)

- - - Updated - - -

but in my profile steam specified a ban this game.

look on screenshot

DONT buy cheat for insurgency!!! Or does my steam name and site name matter? ? ppin's Avatar
    Sir the cheat is undetected, you injected at the wrong time.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    You should be aware of the risks when purchasing Hacks. I only purchase hacks if I can afford to buy another copy of the game as I never assume the hack is Undetected.

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by xiValveHD View Post
    You should be aware of the risks when purchasing Hacks. I only purchase hacks if I can afford to buy another copy of the game as I never assume the hack is Undetected.
    True. I had a bad experience once in CSGO