Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: I'm amazed at the response times.

Lance Corporal

I'm amazed at the response times.

I originally came to Aimjunkies several months ago because a rival hacking website (********* [admins can remove this if they think that I'm advertising or for whatever other reason]) because their hacks for BFBC2 had been detected. Well, I waited and waited (for about a week) and the hacks still were not recoded. I did not think anything of it and I continued on with my life. Nearly a month later I checked back again, lo and behold, the hacks still were not recoded.

So I did a little searching around on the internet and I found this nifty little site. I decided to give AimJunkies a try and see how they were. First off, the price amazed me. Less than 8 ($7.95 I believe) dollars for the BFBC2 hacks. I also got a bunch of other hacks for free with it though I never use them. The other hacking website (*********) charged a much higher price ($19.99 [once again, if there is a problem then feel free to edit out any names or specific prices]) for BFBC2 hacks.

Anyways, the price isn't the only thing that has me convinced never to go back. Any problems that I had with the hacks were answered within the next several minutes after I posted them in the V.I.P. forums. The was a live-chat function for those who did not have headphones or did not wish to talk (which I used). They were very thorough and patient (my internet shorted out several times during the tech-talk).

And, last but certainly not the least, the recoding was done almost immediately.

Just the other day the hacks for BFBC2 were detected and were labeled as "Down" on the Cheat Status list. I log-in today and I decided to check the status of the BFBC2 hack while expecting it to still be down. Jesus take the wheel! The hacks were once again undetected!

Talk about record time recoding~!

Now, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to state this here but I will and the powers that be can edit anything out if they so choose: there is a slight problem with the BFBC2 hack that makes the game crash the second you join a game but I read a post about that problem and the admins said that it was a problem with the coding in the new loader and that they had notified the coder about it.

I wouldn't be surprised if after this post I try the hack out and everything is working again.

Really, there is no competition when I compared my experiences on here to the other hacking website.

So, take it from a fellow hack-user, AJ is the way to go when it comes to choosing and buying your hacks.

Private First Class
    Another satisfied customer

You are correct, the coder is working on the problem in the new loader and it will be fixed ASAP.
    If you ever need any help, remember that AimJunkies has 24/7 Customer Support- feel free to ask

I'm amazed at the response times. MULISHA's Avatar
    Thank you very much for your honesty we appreciate it. and we are working on getting the loader back as soon as possible. if it takes more then today send me a private message and i will lend you another cheat while this one is currently not working correctly.

Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map