Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: I've used this site since 2012. This is my legit review.

I've used this site since 2012. This is my legit review.

Post I've used this site since 2012. This is my legit review.

Hello, thank you for reading!

I'm not gonna throw roses and say everything is great and awesome, because sometimes... it's not! Sometimes a cheat gets detected or the game is updated and it gets removed or it just stays "updating" for a very very long time. But that will happen to any legit site that cares for the customers. But it can still be annoying!

I've used cheats for many games thru-out the years, some of them are

Battlefield 5
    Fallout 76
    ARK: Survival Evolved
    Warface
    Warframe
    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
    ArmA 2 DayZ
    INFESTATION / WarZ
    Super Monday Night Combat

etc etc etc...

Whatever game i choose to cheat in i always try to check if AJ has it, why? Because it will be as safe as it can get. No cheat is 100% safe, but I can say for sure that I've only been "detected" once in 9 years here. Other then that when I've been banned it's due to my own limitations as a bad cheater.

What i appreciate the most with Aimjunkies is how safe it is, and the support. I've visited the Teamspeak many times with different issues and questions and sometimes it's something really strange "when you need to boot and my computer have many boots already etc etc" but I've always gotten help with the technical stuffs that i can not understand myself.

I vouch for aimjunkies, and i've tried many sites

I've used this site since 2012. This is my legit review. Syrus's Avatar
    Happy to here you've had nothing but positive responses here at AJ
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map