Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Last man standing cheat aimjunkies

Last man standing cheat aimjunkies

been useing aimjunkies on and off for the last 5 years and wanted to try out the last man staning cheat

ESP
    got to get it a 10 out of 10
    has a lot of custom settings for guns, ammo , meds,

Aimbot
    can only give it a 2 out of 10 at best
    lacks norecoil and if you set it to head the shots will go well over players head level has to be set of body ( so looks like coder has messed up with bones or something)

Friends tab
    i do like this feature come in handle when playing with a friend last night

so to sum it up only good if you want esp but in a game what is full of cheaters i just dont feel the cheat stands up to other ones on the market what is a shame

Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by superman198 View Post
    been useing aimjunkies on and off for the last 5 years and wanted to try out the last man staning cheat

ESP
    got to get it a 10 out of 10
    has a lot of custom settings for guns, ammo , meds,

Aimbot
    can only give it a 2 out of 10 at best
    lacks norecoil and if you set it to head the shots will go well over players head level has to be set of body ( so looks like coder has messed up with bones or something)

Friends tab
    i do like this feature come in handle when playing with a friend last night

so to sum it up only good if you want esp but in a game what is full of cheaters i just dont feel the cheat stands up to other ones on the market what is a shame
    Sorry to hear that Sir and we apologize for the inconvenience. Have a good day!!! ;D

Sergeant
    We do appreciate the feedback on our Last Man Standing cheat. If you’d like to suggest anything/report any bugs, feel free to go to its specific forum in the “VIP Section” on the forums and it should be a thread stickied called, “Wishlist/Bugs..etc”!