Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Last Words Before I leave

Master Sergeant
    Best of luck over there and most important come Home safe.

Lance Corporal
    Take care dude and be careful. I'm also soldier. Maybe I'll go to Afghanistan

Master Sergeant
    Stay safe over there.
    http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/a...kingpinsig.png

<embed src="http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy302/devildog889/Sandybeast/5ce10664.swf" width="418" height="81" />

Master Sergeant
    Stay safe over there and we will keep and open seat for you when you get back.

Last Words Before I leave
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaser343_2 View Post
    I don't even want to think about that lol. A buddy in my company got bit from one on his last tour. Medics wouldn't let him do ANYTHING until they got that bite patched up and disinfected.
    This brought back a memory of what we used to do during downtime in the middle of the Bondu.....put a camel spider and a scorpion in a messtin and watch the fireworks! lol

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by spectre View Post
    This brought back a memory of what we used to do during downtime in the middle of the Bondu.....put a camel spider and a scorpion in a messtin and watch the fireworks! lol
    Might have to try that...Thank you for the entertainment suggestion haha, our company is always looking for new entertainment besides playing Battlefield and Call of Duty all the time during downtime

Private First Class
    Sorry for bump, but good news:

Our company was put on hold for deployment to Afghan due to reason disclosed to privacy, but it's all good. At least we don't have to go. Thanks for all the support and everything you guys gave. Told the guys about it, and they wanted to say thank you very much for the appreciation and support, they compiled an email about it as well..says:

thank you guys so much for all the appreciation and support you have given us and especially to our sl! we knew he spent alot of time online but didnt know what he was involved in. you guys are awesome and some of us have admitted to trying aimbots and hacks before also. again thank you guys for the support and appreciation for our jobs even if some of you or most of you arent even from the US or know the struggle of military personnel. thanks guys and best of wishes from all of us!
    I'm here to stay for another year or two, and am happy as hell about it. Just gotta stay on post and be moved around a couple of times, but not Afghan! Good Lord has done something for us and a few other companies, and has given us some great encouragement and good morale for all of us. Thanks guys!

Private First Class
    Its cool that you get to stay around for another year, or two.

Important thing was you were willing to go over there, and support your country!

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaser343_2 View Post
    Well, I've got about 2 weeks left here before I get deported to Afghan for the US military and my sub ends; might as well post my final thoughts:

The hacks I have used, being the APB, BFBC2, COD4, CODBO, and MW2 hacks have been phenominal. They are par to any other hack site out there and are well worth over what you pay for them. If any bugs or concerns were brought up by members, they were fixed or improved, in great speed, by the coder that designed the project. Great job to Sequence and SystemFiles for a job well done.

I shall be back in 6 months to re-sub again, if not sooner. Keep up the great work guys and staff. You guys run a nice site here. Been in the cheating scene since 2001 and I've seen many sites try to become this, but fail miserably, including my own.
    Come back safe and sound! I salute t you!

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    watch out for those camel spider =).
    *shudders*

Be safe, I know what it's like pal. Word to the wise - don't skimp out on the gloves or insoles for your boots. Also, if they don't issue you some kneepads, get those as well, at least for your dominate leg.