Thanks Thanks:  5

Thread: Modern combat 5 cheat review.

Lance Corporal

Modern combat 5 cheat review.

Sooooooooooo !
    After doing some search i didn't see any Modern combat 5 cheat review, so here it come !

That as been now 20 day that i'm using it, first of all this is not the first cheat that i do use on this game, but this is the ONLY one doing an injection, all other are external trainer.

Visuals:

Visuals are great, realy great ! This is the only cheat where we can have 2D box, name tag etc... no global lag using it
    All features needed are already added for visual

Aimbot:

For know, this is the most powerfull aimbot that i saw for this game, probably due to the fact that this is the only cheat doing an injection, anyway it's globally good but it could be beter !
    For know we "only" have 3 aim bones, head, chest, feet, i would love to have more aimbones like neck for exemple, or even beter an auto aimbone selector ! ( Idk what we call that, i think you know what i'm talking about ^^' )

We got an FOV selector that i never saw on any mc5 aimbot cheat
    We have an "Aim at player" settings that let suppose that we will be aible to use the aimbot on solo mission in the futur ( i suppose, or idk why they would add this )

BUT ! For the aimbot WE DO NOT HAVE THE SMOOTH AIM SETTINGS !
    Thats a shame, i don't really like having an aimbot without smooth aim, i like to record sometimes to upload on youtube and with this feature missing it's impossible to look legit

Radar :

It's ok, i will prefer having player displayed on the in game radar, but it's good

keybinds:

For every cheat having keyind is .. well ... normal i guess, for MC5 cheat again it's the first time that i saw that ! In every cheat i tested we didn't have any keybinds ! So it's a very good point.

Soooooo, in result for know the cheat is "ok"
    Some features could be added, no spread, no recoil or more special cheats like Core hack ( if you do not play the game that's normal you do not understand what it is )

If you are looking for an OP aimbot for MC5 it's the good cheat, if you'r looking for the cheat with lot of features like farm credit, no recoil, teleport and other kind of stuff like this, that's not the cheat you'r looking for ( At the time i'm making this post, check mc5 cheat update maybe there is some feature that i asked and that got added now )

*Sorry for my bad english, i'm french, i did my best *
    ¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨ Signature ¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸

Thanks for ready my post, if i did help you, don't forget to click the thanks button

Have a great cheating day !

Warrant Officer 1
    Glad to hear that you are enjoying our cheat sir, we will try our best to improve the cheat, please post your suggestions here Wishlist/Buglist/To-do

Modern combat 5 cheat review. Gunrunner's Avatar
    Thanks for the review and glad you're enjoying the cheat. Please be sure to post your feature requests on the cheat wishlist in the forums.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Master Sergeant
    Thank you for the review. It's more than appreciated

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by EmberCult View Post
    Glad to hear that you are enjoying our cheat sir, we will try our best to improve the cheat, please post your suggestions here Wishlist/Buglist/To-do
    Already done few days ago ( Maybe week i don't remember )

Thanks for ready my post, if i did help you, don't forget to click the thanks button

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by alexisoko View Post
    Already done few days ago ( Maybe week i don't remember )
    Smooth aim has just been released

Warrant Officer 1
    Thanks for your honest review

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Mist View Post
    Smooth aim has just been released
    I saw it, perfect
    now waiting for being aible to use aimbot in solo and that will be perfect

First Sergeant
    Thank you for taking the time of day and writing this review we really appreciate that!

Private
    Hi,
    this cheat for MC5 is for the steam platform or for Windows app?
    Time ago was only for steam!