Thanks Thanks:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mordhau cheat

Private First Class

Mordhau cheat

Overall 8/10.
    It does everything it says it does.
    However if your opponent drags the auto block wont be able to compensate for that and youll be hit everytime.
    And the aimbot doesnt compensate for distance.

Originally it said it had aim compensation but it's been scratched out. If those two things are fixed then honestly you'll be unkillable

First Sergeant
    Thank you for the Review Sir.

Mordhau cheat
    Yup, basically if they improve block to be better against "good" players or basically any player that drags the attack angle.
    "opponent drags the auto block" --

it would be awesome. It misses quite a bit on these players and nothing you can do about it, otherwise it's pretty good.
    You can easily find players like that on Duel servers.

Private First Class
    Is this just outdated or what? Aimbot doesn't do anything at all. The autoblock is better than a noob, but not great. This is quite possibly one of the least effective cheats I have ever used.
    Last edited by Luminousturd; 05-15-2019 at 08:48 AM.

Lance Corporal
    The autoblock and aimbot need to be urgently improved. I agree with the commentator above that the cheat is not very effective

Thank you for the review and feedback.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Dear All,
    today I tried this cheat first time, I succesfully injected it, but no any effect in the game (Mordhau). No autoblock, no esp, 2d radar without any marks. Are there any update or problem with on my side?

Regards,
    XXX

Quote Originally Posted by Treasurer2018 View Post
    Dear All,
    today I tried this cheat first time, I succesfully injected it, but no any effect in the game (Mordhau). No autoblock, no esp, 2d radar without any marks. Are there any update or problem with on my side?

Regards,
    XXX

Please post in the correct forum. This thread is for a review of the cheat. If you need help please come to live support .
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Aimbot need improved , even close enemy

Private First Class
    Hey guys, does the Mordhau hack come with AutoBlocker?