I'm not what you'd call a serious gamer I don't really care about kills or leveling up etc I just like to login and play for ****s & giggles and I swear to god I have never laughed as hard or loud as I have playing with AJ hack on. Especially when you get closet hackers whispering you death threats and abuse as you jump and hop around all the place killing everyone in sight. Too funny.

If you want a good laugh and see the reactions of opponents etc I'd recommend AJ for those nights you just wanna be silly and pass time.

If you're a closet yourself then AJ is great for that, you can set smooth aim so you don't snap, turn wallhack on/off, configure triggerbot so with certain weps you look completely legit. Though I've never understood where the fun in pretending you're legit is but I guess people thinking you're good is fun for some.

It's undetected most of the time but AJ makes no guarantee you won't lose your account. So if you are a closet accept the fact that you risk losing your account you work so hard to level up at somepoint and through no fault of AJ's, as new cheats come out so do new anti-cheat systems.

If you're just a beer and kebab type gamer on a boring night you wanna have a laugh: AJ is everything you need. Cheaper than most others, reliable service, friendly staff and I've never had it crash once.

-my review. Thanks AJ for a great program!

"/QQ aimbot noob l2p hacker scum!" - the entire APB community when I login