Aimjunkies VIP Muck Review

My Experience:

I decided to pickup the VIP muck cheat to speed up and enhance the grinding process within the game. The first thing I decided to do was to join an online session with random players. Upon pressing "Insert" on my keyboard I am greeted with a neat aimjunkies UI for the cheat:

The cheat consists of 3 different categories
  • Player
  • Weapons
  • Spawner

Player:

Weapons:

Spawner:

As you can see in the menu above the cheat's Ui is very straightforward and clean to use, I have had no issues finding any options and can find everything I have needed to make the game as easy as I would like. I was very surprised to discover that the spawner and all options work in others games which is great as no cheat option requires you to be host.

If you don't have much time playing games then this cheat will most definitely help speed up your muck experience allowing you to have full control over your game.

Overall:
I would give this cheat a 9.9/10 as I can't think of any other features needed to improve the cheat and find that the cheat has everything a player could want to ease the gameplay experience.

I have tried free cheats for this game but nothing comes close to this, It is worth paying the $10 a month for this if you are someone who plays muck and would like an easy cheating experience with all the options you could need.

Thanks for reading my short review

-Hocu