Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: My Complete and Honest Review of Aimjunkies in General!

Private

Post My Complete and Honest Review of Aimjunkies in General!

Review:
    Aimjunkies as a whole is a amazing cheating forums. There staff is quite amazing if I do say so myself. Always at your side if you need help even if they are sick or hurt. There cheats are just extremely hard to beat I could only complain about a few little things that I think should be added but, I'm not going to. Any new people that are looking to purchase these cheats don't be afraid to. Ever have any questions join ts and instantly people join to ask you what's wrong and how they can help you. The cheats are cheap in my opinion you can have access to all of there cheats for 24 hours for the extremely low price of 2 dollars. This is good for new users because they can see what games they might like to play and buy etc. My favorite cheat is definitely Counter Strike Global Offensive, and Warz/Infestation Survivor Stories. In both these games if you have money for a spare account you can go completely crazy and demolish any other player in your way with ease. So for a overall rundown of Aimjunkies heres my rating.

Professionalism:
    10/10
    This company does not except minors thus making it harder for staff members to be immature and whine.
    Cheats:
    9/10
    This could easily become 10/10 by maybe adding some more features to each cheat. My complaint for cs go is that you can't have the aimbot toggle when you click the shoot button which I could see why they do this but it would be a nice feature to have for other cheats if they don't already have it.
    Support:
    10/10
    Honestly this is some of the best support I have ever seen and I have been to my fair share of hack websites. On Aimjunkies I highly doubt there will ever be a team where you need help and someone isn't there to help you fix your problem. When I first joined Aimjunkies almost a year ago on a different account I didn't even know how to start and use there cheats. They had someone who was familiar with the cheat I was attempting to use come on and give me the exact controls that I need to use and how to use them.

Overall:
    29/30
    Great website, Great Cheats, Great Staff, And A Great Community I Really Don't Know What Else You Can Ask For. Come Join This Marvelous Community By Purchasing A Cheat Today. If You Ever Have Any Questions Feel Free To Message Me I Know I Decent Amount About The Cheats On This Website.

Thanks For Reading My Review.
    Hopefully Future Video Editor For AimJunkies
    ~Zerhas

My Complete and Honest Review of Aimjunkies in General! MULISHA's Avatar
    Thank you we appreciate it very much, good or bad we want to always see how the customers feel about there service here at Aimjunkies.

Regards,
    Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Thanks for this review sir!

Private
    No problem Im glad you guys actually read it. Sad that I wasn't able to be part of video team tell im 18 but I still love it here

We will be glad to see you here when you meet the req's Thanks for the review. And we always read every thread/post that a VIP makes on the forums

Private
    Yeah I really love this site sad that I wasn't able to stay on the video team but I will join back eventually. In the mean time ill continue to use theese cheats xD