Thanks Thanks:  5

Thread: Aimjunkies Review

Corporal

Post Aimjunkies Review

Man where to begin. I started a while ago looking for csgo cheats. Worked great! (Until I raged and got banned 3 times.) This is THE BEST PLACE to get cheats compared to all of the other sites I have tried and as you notice I have loved them so much I bought the overdose premium package. But what really puts 5 million cherries on top is the staff. They are very knowledgeable and friendly in assisting you. In fact it doesn't have to be a cheat they have a sub category for general pc help. I must also mention the coders do an amazing job out smarting anti cheating systems and I've never seen a ban due to it being detected. Also that they can have a hack like battlefront up on day 1 not detectable and working quite well not to mention sycore constantly updates and improves it during launch week. Sycore is amazing along with all the other coders we must be grateful for their knowledge. 10/10 YOU WILL NOT FIND ANYTHING BETTER.

Private First Class
    Thank you for the positive feedback! It is greatly appreciated! Glad you enjoy everything!

Master Sergeant
    Very nice review. I'm sure new users will find this useful !

There should be lifetime subscription for this cheats, they are awesome

Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Clemence14 View Post
    There should be lifetime subscription for this cheats, they are awesome
    Haha, although that would be awesome, we still have to make money to keep this community running!