Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My experience with Aimjunkies

My experience with Aimjunkies

Hey everyone,

Here is my experience as detailed as possible.

Back in october

I am someone who reads 3 times and takes action once. So my story starts back in October of 2012, I had just gotten CS:go and was searching for some hacks low and behold aim junkies was the first to come out with hacks. Wow awesome hacks already for CS:GO maybe a week into hacking account vac banned on an account that has never received a vac ban before. I thought it was weird but fine its okay, so I had ARMA II and loved it I never played day z because I heard of all the hackers so I decided to buy the day z cheat. Set it up correctly 100% and got into a few servers some of the servers would allow it, most wouldn't and I would get auto kicked. Which is weird because I never spawned anything I was playing just for the ESP. Which is the only hack they had mainly at the time besides the scripts for spawning things etc (which I never used). Fast forward 1 weeks I played dayz a total of 3 hours my account, I received a global ban on my guid. Must be a fluke I said, After that I went on to APB reloaded I figured it would be relatively safe to hack there so I bought a one day hack to check it out, That is the only hack I recommend using right now with aimjunkies if you care about hwid bans and global bans. So far I have not been banned by APB because I am always a safe hacker I never aimbot just esp.

Fast forward to today.

This is where it gets scary, I was a minute away from buying the 3 month overdose package I decided to do the one day package and check it out.

Keep in mind this is in one day:

Battlefield play 4 free: Autobanned after about 10 minutes, everything injected right. I get ignored when I bring this up to live help and also forum posts. I had a chat assistant on the sister website actually try it out and he got banned after 10 minutes as well. But apparently they are "Different hacks".

Battlefield 3: wouldnt even launch for me, that is when it was still injectable.

PlanetSide 2: Crashes you cannot even launch planetside 2, "Hack still working" is what it says and everyone is complaining but moderators close threads for flaming.

So now im sitting here punk buster banned, global hardware banned, and vac banned (not on a main account). Wondering how their cheats get detected so easily. Of course its my own fault for running these hacks, But you would think most cheats do not get detected this easily and with such speed.

I do however like the APB hack, It seemed to work and not get me banned almost instantly.

I know this thread will be deleted and probably my account for making an actual review.

Edit ADD VERSION:
    [FONT=Arial Black]1. CS:GO HACK , 1 week into it banned vac and I only used ESP[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial Black]2. Day Z arma II hack not even 2 weeks went by only using ESP got globaled. Didnt spawn any weapons[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial Black]3. Battlefield play 4 free , 10 minute in Never used aimbot to kill anyone because it wouldnt LOAD. PB ban and kick[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial Black]4. Planet side hack crashes put is still fully undetectable and reports that its fully working moderators close threads of people saying it doesnt work.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial Black]5. APB reloaded was the only hack I have not gotten banned or crashed out of so far. And I like it the esp is made well and health is great.[/FONT]
    Last edited by pimpnasty; 05-03-2013 at 12:11 AM.

First Sergeant
    Ok in october last year VAC updated to VAC 4, thats why people got banned on vac games. There is nothing we can do about silent updates, nothing anyone can do unless they work for VAC and know there was a silent update. We did however update all our cheats fairly quickly
    With dayz, there are tons of reasons to get banned. Im not saying it wasnt the hack but battleye bans on tons of non hack related reasons as well.
    With planetside 2 you need to make sure the game is running in window mode and inject once you get in a game where you can shoot. Make sure you run the loader and game as admin, if it still does not work then please come on our teamspeak or live support so the staff can help you fix that.

Also keep in mind, if you ever get banned on any game, please change your ip.. If you dont then on some games you will get banned again even if you are not using a cheat.

Thank you for your honest review, its much appreciated. Any feedback you give, negative or positive helps us improve our cheats and website for our customers.

Thank you again,
    Aimjunkies Management

- - - Updated - - -

Ok in october last year VAC updated to VAC 4, thats why people got banned on vac games. There is nothing we can do about silent updates, nothing anyone can do unless they work for VAC and know there was a silent update. We did however update all our cheats fairly quickly
    With dayz, there are tons of reasons to get banned. Im not saying it wasnt the hack but battleye bans on tons of non hack related reasons as well.
    With planetside 2 you need to make sure the game is running in window mode and inject once you get in a game where you can shoot. Make sure you run the loader and game as admin, if it still does not work then please come on our teamspeak or live support so the staff can help you fix that.

Also keep in mind, if you ever get banned on any game, please change your ip.. If you dont then on some games you will get banned again even if you are not using a cheat.

Thank you for your honest review, its much appreciated. Any feedback you give, negative or positive helps us improve our cheats and website for our customers.

Thank you again,
    Aimjunkies Management

Thanks

For planet side 2: I have tried all that and there is over 4 threads in the help telling people about the crashing.

I went on teamspeak the guy was nice but we didn't get any progress on it.

Warrant Officer 1

Re: My experience with Aimjunkies

Well atleast you like my cheats Also I would like to add that there are alot issues with DayZ not only here at AJ but literally every where. We are doing our best and I appriciate you're honest review.

got VAC banned in csgo after 1 day of using with hack (esp and triggerbot)

My experience with Aimjunkies
    Quote Originally Posted by rhokit View Post
    got VAC banned in csgo after 1 day of using with hack (esp and triggerbot)
    Can you PM me your steam profile link please sir, we've had no reports of VAC bans in the past 3 months as the cheat is currently undetected.

sure, Steam Community :: GuruStunts
    there you go

Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by rhokit View Post
    This is a Game Ban which was received from Overwatch NOT from VAC.

In the simplest way I can explain it Overwatch is a system where users will review your game play to determine if you were cheating or not. If you are reported by enough users within a certain period of time you will be put on a list to be Overwatched by the CS:GO community.

You can read more about this here: Overwatch FAQ
    Last edited by Sphiinx; 12-08-2015 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sphiinx View Post
    This is a Game Ban which was received from Overwatch NOT from VAC.

In the simplest way I can explain it Overwatch is a system where users will review your game play to determine if you were cheating or not. If you are reported by enough users within a certain period of time you will be put on a list to be Overwatched by the CS:GO community.

You can read more about this here: Overwatch FAQ
    well,thanks for the info since i didnt know the overwatch bans appeared in the profiles,my bro told me he used the spinbot and aimbot at the same time.
    kind of ovious why it got overwatch ban

Sergeant
    //Closed. Old thread and issue resolved.