Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: My experience with AimJunkies. (Cheat and Website Review)

Private

My experience with AimJunkies. (Cheat and Website Review)

I am super impressed by the staff on this website, as a lot of website have ass wipes for staff. The cheats work as advertised, it's as simple as download, inject, cheat. The cheats themselves are very fluent and well made. I am proud to be apart of this community . now onto my cheats reviews...

ARK SE: Once again delivers as advertised however it is a shame basically every server with population has BE so this cheat is redundant.

APB: Reloaded: Was an absolute pleasure messing with people and destroying ass with this cheat, I really wish they'd update it!

Garry's MOD: I found myself using this cheat rarely but when I did it lagged my game, idk if it's my pc being **** or the cheat.

War Thunder: Aimbot didn't really work, esp was fine. A little bit disappointing tbh.

Final thoughts: AimJunkies make premium cheats and have a very great staff team. Heavily recommended!

Warrant Officer 1
    Glad to hear that you enjoyed the cheats, as for warthunder you need to fine tune the settings for each plane for it to work perfectly

Private
    how can i get cheats for apb reloaded?

My experience with AimJunkies. (Cheat and Website Review) JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    You wait for them to be sold again.

/closed