Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: My Experience with Aimjunkies and the Cheats

My Experience with Aimjunkies and the Cheats

Hey,
    Peoples prefer to call me Karl.

First of all i want to let you know that im not 24/7 Cheater and i dont take it serious, like checking every day the Internet for new Hacks, i just like to use them sometimes for some Reasons that i dont know.
    I also dont know about all this Coding, but i know the Structure of the System, why and how.

I want to give you all and also the Awesome Coders and Admins my little review of the Cheats, Community and this Site itself.

Well, im not really Activ as Cheater or at this Site, as i said i usually play legit, but i also like to rock and rage sometimes, you will see now a review to all the Cheats i used from Aimjunkies, how i recommend to play with them and some Details about how good it Work.

Lets begin with the first Cheat i used

Warthunder

A pretty nice Hack, all the Visual Features are working well, can be better, the only weak is the Aimbot, or how its very often corrected by Admins AIMASSIST, works like an Aimbot but is not that Accurate, thats not the problem but its only recommended for experienced Players/Cheatusers, you have to Set the Configurations by yourself, and that for every Plane you fly, this is not really weak, its just dont work on an other way, sure there could be some Options already configured that you simply can load but if you take some time to understand how it work, the Aimassist will fast go to be an Aimbot for you that let you burn down just everyone.
    I dont know how this look with Tanks on the Ground, i just used it for Airbattles.
    My Last sentence:
    Dear Coder, to make it just a little bit easier to use for some the Users, it would be great if you would safe some Configurations for the most used Planes, Users could load them easier and can begin to Rock way faster,
    this Cheat is a must have for everyone who dont play fair but also dont want to lose his Account, because this Awesome thing dont get me banned for over a Month, and some Months later im still not banned but i also dont use it anymore.

DayZ SA
    Banned after a Half Hour of playing while i only used the Item and Player ESP, not much to say about it, its maybe about 3 Months ago, i did not used it obvious, i ignore the Players around me i knew where they are but dont watched to them when i couldnt see them ( i know how the Anti Cheat works ) , i reported it in the Forum for sure, the Coder or Admin (im not sure) just wont believe me when i told him the same as i do here-2 Days later the Hack was down for a while...
    I dont know how this Cheat works today but i dont care i will never try to Cheat in Battleye Games with AJ again.
    To the Admins and Coders i just can recommend, please have some more trust in the Community when they say that they highly think that a Cheat is detected.

Battlefield 4
    AWESOME CHEAT
    99.9% Undectedable to the time i used it ( only ESP )
    And for everyone who like it risky, i got banned just 4 Weeks later for the Aimbot that is used not to obvious but still risky, the Aimbot works awesome i cant say anything negative about this Hack, and i still dont got banned for the Aimbot, it was just after an Game update and the Hack maybe got detected and maybe i was the first Guy who was able to alert the Coder who is also a very nice and good Supporting person.

SKILL Special Force 2
    An awesome Hack i dont know how safe it is because i just used it to obviously i made a Terror in this Game 2 Days along, 1002 Kills 30 Deaths, ESP-Perfect, Aimbot perfect
    I love to make Invisible Check off and kill everyone in less then 10 Seconds through Walls
    If you just want fun, this is the best Fun Hack that i ever used and also the best working one, thanks to me there came about 4 other Hackers online after i made 3 Hours terror, i was god damn populate.
    Banned till 2065, well i guess im gonna be that old

Crossfire EU
    Sorry.....but... Crap
    ESP is okay
    But the Aimbot, i dont want to talk about, if you shoot with the Aimbot your Bullets dont do any damage No Spread and Recoil on or off doesnt matter and after some Minutes you get kicked.
    Really....how can this Hack be online ?

H1Z1
    The Visuals are very great but i recommend to only use the Visual features.
    The Hack features are highly recommended to be off, any use of them will get you instant disconnected (but not banned)
    The Aimbot is a bit tricky, with Aimbotkey on ALT you will not be able to shot for some reason i dont got it work to Shot when Aimbot was on.
    For safe users, i just can say very nice ESP.
    Aimbot should be fixed.
    The "Hacks" are senseless till you always get disconnected, and the Game load ****ing long...

APB Reloaded
    Is very nice.
    Everything works how it should but since the Game textures are pretty **** in this Game the Visual Check should be a bit more accurate.
    90% of Players are hacking in APB, for everyone who dont want to get banned, i recommend to only use esp and triggerbot, that let you became you get max rank and for myself unbanned since 3 Years, not that long with the AJ Hack but since Aimjunkies is best it just can get better

The Live Chat
    Very nice fast Support, good Job

I wrote that all pretty Brain Afk and i usually hate to write so long **** my english is also bad and im to lazy (may this i why i already lost 1000 Euro to Game Accounts when i cheat to obvious >.<) to write that much but i hope i helped you Guys

Master Sergeant
    A great in depth and detailed review. We appreciate it!
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway!

Never gonna
    RExxWTNyUU13dUMwZ2dLMUVJQ09xRmNDd0xKRw== --> Base64
    DLqY3rQMwuC0ggK1EICOqFcCwLJG --> Gila7
    jw1wjcesRM1ancesRMfq --> Megan35
    Yours Truly.

Update:
    Dont get your Hands on your Keybord when you have a loading Screen in APB Reloaded, because if you missclick and hit the Menu Key, you get banned, i tested every Feature for APB Reloaded luckily with an Test Account, please open the Menu ONLY in District to be sure !
    I heard some People saying the No Recoil dont work, it works for me very well.

There is one thing that i would love to be better, the Triggerbot is perfect for Sniping, but i personaly also love it to use it for Shotguns and sometimes it seems it just wont shot when i aimed to hastic and was only for like some miliseconds with the crosshair at the enemy, i was not sure if i just dont aimed good enough, so i started Camtasia and recorded a bit, and i was right, i was for about 250 miliseconds with the crosshair on the enemy, but the shot or triggerbot didnt reacted, could this been checked please ? Im not sure if im right or not...
    The Beep Warning System sounds pretty Headkilling >.< May it my Headset ? Its a pretty ugly Sound for me (3 Euro Headset )

Forgot to also cry for a Mining Bot for EvE Online, just saying :P Would pay alot