Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: My honest CS:GO cheat review.

My honest CS:GO cheat review.

Hello. This is my review of the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive cheat by Optix.

I bought the 24 Hour Overdose test to try the cheat out, and i really like it. It's simple to use, it's well coded and it's cheap.
    However, i had some problems towards the end of my night with me getting kicked from competitive matches with the "Your system is blocking the VAC" thing. I only had this problem when i started playing with 5 friends, not when i played solo.

AIMBOT:
    I never really used the aimbot, simply because i wanted my account to not get banned.

SCORE:NaN/10

TRIGGERBOT:
    It's okay. I only used it when i was AWPing and it did it's job. However, it didn't work one time so i had to reload the cheat which made it work again.

SCORE:8/10

AIM ASSIST:
    I really enjoyed the Aim Assist. It really helped me hit the shots i have missed before. I was ofcourse called out once for doing an Headshot Ace down mid Inferno, but whatever.
    I had no problem with the Aim Assist what so ever. It did it's job and it's well made. Good Job Optix.

SCORE:10/10

ACCURACY:
    I did not really use this feature to much since i can control my sprays myself, and with Aim Assist it isn't always needed.

SCORE:NaN/10

VISUALS:
    These settings are the settings i used the most. I like the chams. Enemies are easy to spot where ever you are on the map. (Dark or light).
    I really only used the Chams since it's the safest for legit cheating, but the boxes were on spot once i tried them. No problems what so ever.

COLORS:
    This feature is pretty neat. It's cool that you can pick whatever color you want for your teammates/enemies. Well done.

MISC:
    I really only used "Tooltips" here, but the Autopistol is really fun. No one called me out once i played with it. It was fun, but to obvious if you are trying to play legit.
    I did not try the spinbot and i did not try the Bunnyhop feature.

SCORE:9/10

PRICE:
    I really liked the price once i looked at it. $10.95 is not bad.
    I also really like the 24 Hour Overdose test, so you can always test before you buy the full thing. I will buy myself a subscription once i've tried out a couple of other providers.

SUPPORT:
    I had to talk with a support (can't remember his/her's name currently) because of the DEP problem. It's still not fixed btw. But he/she was friendly and i really had no problems.

SCORE:8/10

WILL I RECOMMEND IT?
    Yes! I will recommend it to people looking for cheats.

OVERALL SCORE: 9/10

Thank you for taking your time to read my review. I really hope you liked it!
    xoxo
    DogeDude
    Last edited by DogeDude; 05-04-2015 at 03:03 PM.

Thanks for the review!

Private
    Did aimjunkies suffer any vacbans in the recent waves?

Quote Originally Posted by Walmart View Post
    Did aimjunkies suffer any vacbans in the recent waves?
    Yes we did, but we are now back up safe and undetected!