Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: My Honest Review of Battlefield 4

Private

My Honest Review of Battlefield 4

Usability / Functionality

The cheat functions as you would expect, there is very little FPS drop, the launcher is nice and easy to use. Overall the cheat runs and launches really well.
    However saving configurations does not work, you have to do it all again every time you inject.

Rate: 8/10

Aimbot

Pros: Customizable smoothing and time needed to aim, no recoil, custom aim spot, bullet prediction and FOV slider makes the aimbot so good that it will be really hard losing games. Tested out few settings combinations and finally found what suits better with my playstyle and makes me get the most out of it! It is so satisfying wiping entire squads with no effort that is almost addictive.
    Being on top of the leaderboard is not an issue at all.
    Cons: Vehicle aimbot crashes the game altough I have no use for it because I prefer Gunplay PVP on smaller maps for example Operation Locker.

Rate: 9/10

ESP

Smooth and never dropping a frame! The included ESP can be configured to set the desired distance view, colors and will show all your enemies/teammates around.
    It works as it has to work and serves a lot.

Rate: 10/10

Radar

I am not a fan of radar and have never really used this in the past, looks good though.

Misc

This is the best part because you have some options that you can have a lot of fun with.

As they are not recoil, no breath, unlock all, remove fog, show HUD in hardcore servers, most importantly show when admins are spectating you and much more.
    I have not come across this many Misc options that all work perfectly with all the previous BF4 providers I have used.

Rate: 11/10!

Support

The support works amazing like always!
    I spend 5 minutes reading trough the loader and BF4 VIP Thread and was already on top of the leaderboard after 10 minutes.

Security

No issues at all.

Verdict

The cheat works perfectly with all the options mentioned on its page minus a few and its price is very fair, maybe even a bit cheap for the level of quality and how many options it offers.

Final Rate: 9.7/10

Note: They're only 1 update away from being 10/10!

Last edited by Eksay; 02-04-2023 at 08:30 AM.

My Honest Review of Battlefield 4 MULISHA's Avatar
    thanks we appreciate it, very good review
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map