Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: My legit review of AIMJUNKIES CSGO hack

Private

My legit review of AIMJUNKIES CSGO hack

This review is used on my main ranked / over watch investigator account

GUI: 10/10 - Fantastic interface, easy to navigate!

ESP 10/10 - lots of features to choose from down to the bare bones.

Legit Bot 8/10 - Very good settings. It can be hard to setup as there is a lot of features to consider unless you just use aim assist but that raises questions as it can be seen in spectator hence 8/10. I would like a button to just set the bot to be legit but I know the cheat is highly customizable to ones preference so that will not be so easy.

Rage bot - Not used the hack for this purpose

Skin Changer - Sexy. Makes you feel valuable!

Misc 10/10 - Spectator warning helps me to see who is watching me at any time so I can alter my game play.

VAC Security 10/10 - Have been using it on my main account for over 50 hours. Very secure in my opinion.

Price 7/10 - I guess its about average really for a multi-hack injection tool. Cant fault it.

Staff helpfulness 10/10 - I just cant fault you guys enough for your ambition to help your customers. Every problem I have endured has been fixed or explained in full so I understand. There are times where I think people don't want to listen on the forums as they expect a cheat/hack to just work but it is not that simple and they will end up getting banned by negligence. If there are problems / bugs I have found that updates have been provided in a timely manner by the coder which is great!

Conclusion: keep it up!
    Last edited by vr02dan; 11-28-2017 at 01:45 PM.

Registerd User
    thanks for your review sir.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

My legit review of AIMJUNKIES CSGO hack Man-of-Albion's Avatar
    Hi vr02dan
    Thanks for the great review and for supporting AJ
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

My legit review of AIMJUNKIES CSGO hack MULISHA's Avatar
    Appreciate the review we have a Rage beta that Includes new Match making settings as well try it sometime. Only use the rage settings in HVH servers though.

Regards,
    Aimjunkies

Master Sergeant
    Thank you for your honest review.

Enjoy sir.

My legit review of AIMJUNKIES CSGO hack
    Thanks bro

My legit review of AIMJUNKIES CSGO hack Syrus's Avatar
    Thank-you for the review hope you enjoy our other cheats as-well ^_^!