Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: My AımJunkıes Revıewe

My AımJunkıes Revıewe

I come from other cheat sıte and I am so angry at them. I pay for 6 months and they dıd not help me at all.

I have came to Aımjunkıes today and I am so happy, I love chunky he helped me for an hour and dıd not stop, he helped me wıth the game I have and also tommorow I wıll be buyıng the 1 year overdose package because ıt looks so good. He told me about ıt and the reason I buy ıt and he ıs rıght, I wıll buy tommorow the overdose 1 year.

I would lıke Chunky yo be my VIP support please, when need help I wıll ask for hım because he made me happy and he fıxed all ısues and was really nıce to me, thank-you aımjunkıes for thıs.

My AımJunkıes Revıewe
    I'm not sure you can request private support.. But you can surely private message him anytime, he'd be happy to help.

~ logan
    Welcome to Aimjunkies!

If you need help, please join our Teamspeak or Live Support!
    U WANNA PLAY? STEAM
    Don't forget to be awesome!

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by elkahhar09 View Post
    I come from other cheat sıte and I am so angry at them. I pay for 6 months and they dıd not help me at all.

I have came to Aımjunkıes today and I am so happy, I love chunky he helped me for an hour and dıd not stop, he helped me wıth the game I have and also tommorow I wıll be buyıng the 1 year overdose package because ıt looks so good. He told me about ıt and the reason I buy ıt and he ıs rıght, I wıll buy tommorow the overdose 1 year.

I would lıke Chunky yo be my VIP support please, when need help I wıll ask for hım because he made me happy and he fıxed all ısues and was really nıce to me, thank-you aımjunkıes for thıs.
    Aimjunkies are easily the best cheat website going around, All the mods here help you no matter what the problem is so don't be shy and just req chunky :P