Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: My Reveiw 5/10

Private

My Reveiw 5/10

My time here was ok but nothing special, I purchased the BC2 hack and waited weeks for it to even be updated for it to work in vehicles but even after all that time it wasn't that effective. Community is alittle dull, I saw alot of people who came here from other sites including me and I got the idea that people thought this place is different to the rest but I don't think that's true. The hacks work pretty well and support is pretty gd but this site is no different from all the rest. My main point would be if your going to release a hack finish it then release it don't release it then make members wait weeks for an update. I would give the site 5/10

My Reveiw 5/10
    Beg to differ there buddy. you can speak your mind here just like you did and you dont get a ( F off) and your banned for speaking out .. or if you need help we try to help we dont tell you to search the forums (Dumb A) thats how most of the sites i see interact with the vip's, you say your not to happy with the hack... thats fine you have a right to feel that way.. but there is alot of people that do like it... and thats fine also... no hard feelings...i dont think we have ever claimed to be the best out there ... Aim Junkies is a work in progress and are working to improve all the time... check back in a few months by then maybe we will be the best... then again we might not be yet.... work in progress bud work in progress!! at this point i can say rating us on being detected 10/10 perfect score at this point.... me personally if im not buying keys i dont need the best of the best.... keys can get very expensive when buying them all the time... hey have a great day RAGE ON!!!

I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD
    IF YOU HAD NOT COMMITED GREAT SINS,
    GOD WOULD HAVE NOT SENT
    A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU

GENGHIS KHAN

Registered member
    thnx for reveiw but 5/10 mybe 10/5

Master Sergeant
    Thanks for the review, but the hack was and still is working and considered "finished" when we released. When it runs without crashing, and has working features on what the community originally wanted, then we classify it as done. Any features added on per community request or otherwise are extra.

EDIT: Also, I'd like to say that the forums usually aren't very active unless their is a bug with the hack or a question needs to be asked. This, is because we have a chatbox, and all the "off topic" conversations take place there. We do have an "off topic" section, but it's only there to facilitate off topic threads with posts that require image dropping or a compressed file.
    Last edited by Sable; 04-13-2011 at 01:59 AM.

Corporal
    Crazyfool1234,

I am sorry to hear that you rated the hack 5/10. I do differ with that score. However, everyone has a right to their opinion.

If you decide to leave, best of luck to you out there.

Master Sergeant
    When you joined it was known that their was no vehicle bot at the time , it was added to the hack as soon as the coder was able to do it, but in that wait time he was also making sure that you weren't detected. Being that you came from other sites you know that any time a new feature is added it has to be fine tuned and may have bugs that will be put into a bug list for the coder to fix. We have done that and the coder is working on it, as far as the community goes, a community is what you make of it. I have never seen you on team speak to even talk to the community to give it a chance. We game together on team speak too, doesn't matter if you have a mic or not you are always welcome. You also know from being at other sites that if you ask for help its mostly members answering your questions and sometimes steering you in the wrong direction as you wait for a mod to answer, not to metion as skid posted above how your responses to your questions will be answered. To rate a site a 5 where there has been no detections, mods and staff that answer you questions quickly, and such a low price is just wrong. You know yourself every other site has at least one bug in their bbc2 hack and has been detected before.

P.S. does this look like a rated 5 hack click here http://www.aimjunkies.com/forums/f129/94-0-a-1174/

Private
    Yh im not saying this site is bad, far from it. People who hack and cry about detections should not be hacking full stop but sure yes its always great to have an undetected hack for as long as possible. My point is many of the sites I have been to have big communities its a very important part of a hacking site I didn't really see that much here that's why I wasn't very active on the forums, the thing is there are well established sites with full blown engine hacks with vehicle aiming and all the other goodies I don't understand why the BC2 would come out without a vehicle aimbot without that people are just gonna go somewhere else. I kinda feel alot of sites are focusing on detections and just pushing features to the back. Coders try and do to many games instead of just finishing a hack. If you think making a hack for a game like BC2 without vehicle aiming and call it finished when BC2 is heavly focused on vehicles that does not look gd. There are a ton of features in the wishlist for BC2 that are already in other hacks and have been for like 4months 0_o so I don't think the hack is finished. When I purchase the hack I want it to be the real deal full featured not wait for updates after I purchase. I was impressed with the infantry aimbot after I got the hack but it just lacks so many features the other sites have had for so long and the gui is ugly sorry but it is. So a 5/10 seems fine by me as I could go somewhere else and get a full featured hack. Unless this changed I probably would not sub back its no gd saying the hack has never been detected when its not finished lol
    Last edited by crazyfool1234; 04-11-2011 at 05:09 PM.

Master Sergeant
    We haven't been online for years as other sites and our community is growing strong and as fas as hack sites releasing full blown hacks, I yet to see one that has all the features working.Everysite released their black ops hacks without vehicle bots and the ones who did have it had no autowall. You know how it is on a site ,every member wants to play day one the game comes out and the sites try to help their members by releasing it early so they will have something to use on day one as they are adding more features. As far as sites pushing features back for detections, that is all good, but those other sites that pushed those features back still ended up with a detection. You had to wait for the vehicle bot and in that time how many keys did you have to buy, zero. Would you rather a game come out and we tell you 6 moinths from now while you membership is running out we will be working on a hack but will be full blown in 6 months time?

Master Sergeant
    Well said by everyone. I have nothing to add except having no detections automatically gives a hack at least a 7 maybe an 8 in my book. Like Crusher stated that no where on the forums did we ever say the hack was completed. Here at Aimjunkies we are always trying to improve to make the your gaming experience better and the community will get better as we gain more and more members. But for a site that only opened last august we have the most accurate aimbot with no detections out there. Good Luck where ever you go and I hope to see you back here when you are tired of paying for new keys else where. ttyl
    http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/a...kingpinsig.png

<embed src="http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy302/devildog889/Sandybeast/5ce10664.swf" width="418" height="81" />

Master Sergeant
    True that promag. Aimjunkies will always refund your money if your hack does not work and we can't get it to work for any reason. No questions asked.
    http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/a...kingpinsig.png

<embed src="http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy302/devildog889/Sandybeast/5ce10664.swf" width="418" height="81" />