Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: My Review of APB: Reloaded, and Counter-Strike Source Hacks and Customer Support.

Private

My Review of APB: Reloaded, and Counter-Strike Source Hacks and Customer Support.

Ok let start off with the prices and customer support. One thing you should know about AimJunkies.com is there prices are great for lots of their hacks. In my opinion some are a bit overpriced. The customer support was very patient, and have the right attitude when it comes to their customers. I went on the TeamSpeak server and got help almost immediately upon request. They guided me through what was wrong and helped me fix it via teamviewer. So 5/5 for Customer Support (maybe biased but whatever its my opinion). Ok the game hacks itself, APB: Reloaded hack was definately worth the money, my thoughts about the triggerbot is that in can be improved. Other than that I enjoy it. The CSS hack is also what I was expecting, great hack. I only use the ESP, Triggerbot, and Bunny-Hop though. With the bunny-hop though please make it more realistic if possible people know Im scripting in deathrun, and bhop servers. But its not bannable completely safe. Hacks get 4/5 for both APB: Reloaded, and Counter-Strike Source. In conclusion I'm satisfied with the customer service, and hacks that AimJunkies.com provides, and appreciate what they've done for me. I hope to see more hacks in the future, good luck guys!

Staff Sergeant
    Thank you for the review. We always appreciate an user's opinion..

My Review of APB: Reloaded, and Counter-Strike Source Hacks and Customer Support.
    Thanks for taking the time to post a review of the cheats you use. You've already experienced our customer support,
    and no you're not biased! We appreciate your custom, and hope you stay with us for the long run.

Warrant Officer 1
    Thank you I am glad you like my cheat! Enjoy your stay here!

Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheat Thins View Post
    The CSS hack is also what I was expecting, great hack. I only use the ESP, Triggerbot, and Bunny-Hop though. With the bunny-hop though please make it more realistic if possible people know Im scripting in deathrun, and bhop servers.
    I'm glad you're enjoying my cheat, though I definitely suggest giving the rage features a whirl every now and then on a server you don't mind getting banned from. They're definitely fun to play with and you're not going to get the full experience with just ESP - though I know that's all some people want. As far as your request for a more realistic bunny hop, I hate to say that it's not really possible. The game mechanics slow you down almost instantly after landing so if you don't jump again right away then you lose the entire effect. Just tell people that you bound +jump to mouse wheel up, where it's perfectly possible to bunny hop at close to the same level (at least temporarily). Feel free to make any other suggestions in the CSS forums and I'll make sure to try and incorporate them in.

Staff Sergeant
    Very good review

thanks for the kind review, we try our best to help people out when we can