I decided to give my thoughts about what I've experienced here so far.

Support for registered members - 9/10
I had a few questions that I wanted to be answered before I would purchase. These questions were answered pretty quickly and very friendly. Customer support here also goes for people who haven't bought Aimjunkies' services yet. It's nice to see that this website is not all about making money. The reason why I didn't give a 10/10, is because of the grammar and spelling in the answers from the staff. My English isn't very good, but from a professional website like this people expect professional answers, with at least caps at the start of every sentence and comma's on the correct places.

Support for VIPs 9/10
Same as the support for registered members, very very good. Questions are answered very quickly and friendly.

The hack (Black Ops) - 8/10
Accurate rapeness, that's the best to describe this. Getting a K/D ratio above 30 is very easy with this. Just keep the aimkey pressed while autofire is enabled, and you're ready to roll!

The reason why the hack is not 10/10, is because it misses some key-features, like Smooth-aim, stick to target, aim near crosshair/closest target/highest threat and smart wallchecks. It is only possible to rage with this hack, the only way to pretend you have skills with this hack is to only use the wallhack.

Price - 10/10
7,95$/mo is the cheapest price for quality hacks I've ever seen. Compared to other hacking websites that charge you 25USD for one month, this definitely deserves a 10.

Important future tip
Please keep this in mind, as it's in my opinion the only thing that makes this website different from all the others:

AimJunkies is a young website. I believe it's juist eight months old and yet It's already a big community. The mistake a lot of hackingwebsites make, is that they become obsessed with money. Yes, it is possible to charge 20USD per month for a hack. But not everyone can afford that, and that will cause losing difference in members. A friendly community and good support can be found anywhere. A friendly community, good support and great prices are rare. Please don't be like other websites, and stick to the 7,95$/mo.