Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: My review (for now)

My review (for now)

My review (for now)

I decided to give my thoughts about what I've experienced here so far.

Support for registered members - 9/10
    I had a few questions that I wanted to be answered before I would purchase. These questions were answered pretty quickly and very friendly. Customer support here also goes for people who haven't bought Aimjunkies' services yet. It's nice to see that this website is not all about making money. The reason why I didn't give a 10/10, is because of the grammar and spelling in the answers from the staff. My English isn't very good, but from a professional website like this people expect professional answers, with at least caps at the start of every sentence and comma's on the correct places.

Support for VIPs 9/10
    Same as the support for registered members, very very good. Questions are answered very quickly and friendly.

The hack (Black Ops) - 8/10
    Accurate rapeness, that's the best to describe this. Getting a K/D ratio above 30 is very easy with this. Just keep the aimkey pressed while autofire is enabled, and you're ready to roll!

The reason why the hack is not 10/10, is because it misses some key-features, like Smooth-aim, stick to target, aim near crosshair/closest target/highest threat and smart wallchecks. It is only possible to rage with this hack, the only way to pretend you have skills with this hack is to only use the wallhack.

Price - 10/10
    7,95$/mo is the cheapest price for quality hacks I've ever seen. Compared to other hacking websites that charge you 25USD for one month, this definitely deserves a 10.

Important future tip
    Please keep this in mind, as it's in my opinion the only thing that makes this website different from all the others:

AimJunkies is a young website. I believe it's juist eight months old and yet It's already a big community. The mistake a lot of hackingwebsites make, is that they become obsessed with money. Yes, it is possible to charge 20USD per month for a hack. But not everyone can afford that, and that will cause losing difference in members. A friendly community and good support can be found anywhere. A friendly community, good support and great prices are rare. Please don't be like other websites, and stick to the 7,95$/mo.

Corporal
    Thats a pretty damn good review!!

No site will ever be perfect and no one will ever spell everything correctly. In this day and age, people do use a lot of shortcut words and phrases. Thank texting for that.

No hack/cheat will ever be perfect. Everyone makes there own features. Every customer/VIP wants to have there own unique features that they like added in.

But we do value your opinion and we are very happy that you are overall a happy VIP!! Thank you.

My review (for now)
    I think overall you gave a nice rating to the site... Now about everyone being perfect spellers and perfect punctuation. Alot of people here are here of there own free will to help this site to the best of there ability,and the way i look at it is as long as they are helping me and get the hack working i think i can overlook a misspelled word and a comma here and a period here. I know that people get typing and not looking at every word and maybe they hit the wrong key or something.... It happens.. what i am saying is no one is perfect.. we just care!!!!!
    The rest of your post was good and ty for that.. But you worry that the price can change some day i would imagine an increase (im not saying now or in the future anytime that i know of)
    But what i am saying is that you have to have an open mind. will gas prices ever go up? (well sure they will) they have to cover all of there backend costs that we dont agree with but they say they have.. will oil price raise? sure it will. how about milk prices will they go up? yes they will.. will the costs of wesites and ddos prices go up eventually yes.. and thats all i am saying is that there is no guarantee that prices will never go up.. some day some way im sure they might .. but i can tell you this Ill bet you they will never be anywhere close to any of these high priced site out there that only want your money... ty
    ps. forgive me for any misspelled words or missing commas, periods. or caps..

I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD
    IF YOU HAD NOT COMMITED GREAT SINS,
    GOD WOULD HAVE NOT SENT
    A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU

GENGHIS KHAN

My review (for now)
    I think that the image you're getting from me is a precisian. I'm not like that. It's just something I noticed and it was just some positive feedback about the grammar and stuff. Please don´t take it too heavy.

About the price. I have ran a few websites myself and I know that hosting isn´t very cheap. But 4500$ pet month is ridiculous. Every A-hosting company has adequate (D)DOS protection, even included in the cheaper packages. I hosted my site for 5€ per month and it got 30.000 unique visitors per month. One subscription per month to pay for the hosting is manageable. I bet there will be more income than outcome.

Again, this is just positive feedback. I really like Aimjunkies.

My review (for now)
    Quote Originally Posted by ProMag44
    ROFL buddy welcome to the world of BLACK HAT this is an ADULT game here! Any goof with a couple computers makes a botnet and takes u down. Then ur review goes down cause the site is never up. Ill send u to one of those sites that subscribes to your theory of cheap hosting LOLOLOL. This would be mombots website...when u click on the link look at the URL

Ljund Enterprises : Enterprise Hosting, Web Development, Software Development Services
    Promag,

I know perfectly well that there are a lot of black hatters around that DDOS websites. It's even possible to buy a lifetime booter for just 8 dollars, so I know how easy it is to perform a DDOS attack. In The Netherlands, that's where I'm from, hosting is very cheap and every A-host has good protection against DDOS websites. I'm not into hosting in other countries, it could be more expensive there.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by ProMag44
    im not trying to be negative to you in any way and the feedback is ALWAYS appreciated. But sometimes the employee or the customer cannot see the risks or the overhead involved in a business. I guess if on the surface it looks cheap and easy thats a good thing but when u get behind the scenes and realize the competetors are in your site looking for open doors every day and looking for a way to take you down then your outlook on this stuff RADICALLY changes.

We will NEVER charge anywhere near what a AA or a FPS charges for hacks but i can garantee you that $7.95 is not what the new releases will be. Look at it this way how much money would a user saved from aa if they used aimjunkies from day one? There HAS to be value in not being detected and lied to on a daily basis.
    I didn't knew that there was such a competition between hacking sites. So it's possible that the owners of these websites DDOS concurrents? Damn, that's some nasty **** man.. But then again, I can assure you that the hosting I got for 5€ has good DDOS protection. I actually know more about DDOSing than you think. I contacted a friend of mine and gave him permission to DDOS my website with 250 Slowloris and 100 GET/POST shells. It survived, because the server automatically blocked the IP-addresses that performed the attacks (server looked for addresses that send/request too much info per minute). This does not need to be expensive at all, I believe that hosting companies that charge you 4500 dollars /month are just scamming the **** out of their costumers.
    Last edited by Vajelo; 04-24-2011 at 03:08 PM.

My review (for now)
    see everyone makes mistakes is all i was saying you included i believe its per month not pet. I have ran a few websites myself and I know that hosting isn´t very cheap. But 4500$ pet month is ridiculous. Every A-hosting company

I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD
    IF YOU HAD NOT COMMITED GREAT SINS,
    GOD WOULD HAVE NOT SENT
    A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU

GENGHIS KHAN

Master Sergeant
    Nice review. I think its a pretty fair assessment.
    http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/a...kingpinsig.png

<embed src="http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy302/devildog889/Sandybeast/5ce10664.swf" width="418" height="81" />